Making Transmog sets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class: Rogue
TCG Tabard - Nah. ;P
Specific Colors - Red
Race - Nightelf
Class to get the gear - 85 Rogue
Armory Link - Harfel @ Moon Guard - Game Guide - World of Warcraft (I all of the heirloom rogue armor, and I use two McGowans. ^_^

Also! I thought they made it so you couldn't transmog heirlooms and mail them anymore. o.o Can you tell me how to transmog looms, if there is a away again?

Could you link like 3-5 nice models for 1h sword mogs? I have been having trouble looking for unique and cool looking ones because most have the same model from what I noticed.

Could you link like 3-5 nice models for 1h sword mogs? I have been having trouble looking for unique and cool looking ones because most have the same model from what I noticed.

Guessing you'd like quest items? for heirloom transmog?

Blade of Diligence - Item - World of Warcraft <-- Might not be very "cool", but its freaking huge, so it gets on the list!

Crystalline Kopesh - Item - World of Warcraft <-- Shiny

Whistling Sword - Item - World of Warcraft <-- I like this, because its "barbaric!"

Misery's End - Item - World of Warcraft <-- its like a bronze ninja weapon!

Sword of the Falling Sky - Item - World of Warcraft <-- Another ninja wep!

Heavy Copper Longsword - Item - World of Warcraft <-- Only weapon available at lvl 10, that sheath on back!.. I use it on my rogue

What's your class? Rogue
What's your race? Human Female
Any specific color you'd like? Black (With the use of my Red TCG tabard) (Actually, if you can't do black, then I guess red will do.)
TCG-loot tabards? Tabard of Flame. <3
What high lvl class's do you have and what faction is that char? (For quest items) 85 DK
An armory link, with the gear you need transmogged.. SO i can see if you use cloth boots, leather hands, mail bracers etc :) Averwynn @ Moon Guard - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats Your Class? Rogue
Whats Your Race? Human Male
Any Specific Colors: 1 Red and black set to match with: 2x Ceremonial Warmaul Blood-Blade and one White set to match Crimson Cranium Crusher and Hammer of Wrenching Change
TCG-Loot Tabards? No
Higher Lvl classes: 65 Hunter and 77 dk (still working on leveling them up to those levels)

Night Elf Mage, Male.

Any colors are fine, just wanna see what you can come up with. :) Go nuts.

Class: Mage

TCG Tabard(s) - No.

Specific Colors - Blue or Purple

Class to get the Transmog Gear - Rogue / Druid (Druid is 70)

Armory Link - Click <--- Character IS going to be a goblin tho, so if you could make that race the model would be great. Thanks.

I always like a purple mage, since its hawt :d (Btw, you should get all quest items b4 going goblin.. That includes the BiS crit blue back! - You never know)

Chardev!
Note:
Just use a chest that "doesnt show" + all mages start with Kirin Tor friendly, so you can just go get that tabard :)
fel8ja.jpg

Great looks :) i like the purple mage the most atm ;) are there any purple cloth pants for transmog?

Nope there isnt :>.
But when MOP comes and we get heirloom legs, im sure something will come up :)
But i tryed to combine the brown with the lines in the tabard & shoulders. :)

Night Elf Mage, Male.

Any colors are fine, just wanna see what you can come up with. :) Go nuts.

Whats Your Class? Rogue
Whats Your Race? Human Male
Any Specific Colors: 1 Red and black set to match with: 2x Ceremonial Warmaul Blood-Blade and one White set to match Crimson Cranium Crusher and Hammer of Wrenching Change
TCG-Loot Tabards? No
Higher Lvl classes: 65 Hunter and 77 dk (still working on leveling them up to those levels)
Class:Hunter
Colors:Do your thing,Make 1 or 2 badass matching sets
Tcg Loot:Nope
Toons:80 Horde Warrior,85 Alliance DK,85 Alliance Druid
Armory:Mumferd @ Thrall - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

These are the ones i need.

Class-Resto Druid
Race-Female Night Elf
The color really doesnt matter whatever you come up with should be fine.
TCG Tabards- Tabard of Fury
High lvl Char / faction. I have a 85 Hunter on the same realm and Both Chars are Alliance.

Restopathic @ Medivh - Game Guide - World of Warcraft
Im interested to see what you come up with :)

I tried to make a yellow'ish hard leather set.

Note: The weapon is dark yellow ingame, doesnt show too good on this pic :)
In the pic, the model isnt wearing bracers, but it looks better with bracers ON anyway, so dont worry about that :)
Chardev

2r6z0x2.jpg

@Mumferd, i have no idea what looms you're using, so i can't make anything b4 you equip them in your armory :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread