EU+US Making a new 101 - suggestions?

You should try a fury warrior if you like playing melee :)
Six-Featherd Fan doing up to 800k ticks with Battle Cry up is just crazy.. ^^
With Wrecking Ball specc you are clearing trash really fast and still do alot of dps single target.
A plus is the ability to que as tank for insta pop dungeons asllwel.

You should try a fury warrior if you like playing melee :)
Six-Featherd Fan doing up to 800k ticks with Battle Cry up is just crazy.. ^^
With Wrecking Ball specc you are clearing trash really fast and still do alot of dps single target.
A plus is the ability to que as tank for insta pop dungeons asllwel.
does satyr hit high too??

Think about the other end of the spectrum though. Imagine gold selling companies getting their hands on 1000 accounts with lvl 1 hunters sitting outside black temple on all accounts set up with bots to take down reaver on all servers. For all rare mobs for that matter. Blizzard would never remove the gap in level and hit. It's just makes too much sense in the grand scheme of things. Would love to see it but wotlk and mop will be the glory days in reguards to that and likely will stay that way
Well those gold selling companies would have to figure out a way to bypass the gold and trading limit on FTP accounts. Paid for accounts wouldn't be worth it

Personally, I'm in love with my Vengeance Demon Hunter. I leveled him to 101 through questing when the expansion first came out and I left him there for quite a while. I found out about 101 twinking and lucky for me, I had him sitting there and ready to go! I bought a bunch of BoE's (which were like 5-10k a piece at the time), decked him out and got to work wrecking stuff. Now that I have a very strong understanding of the class and spec, I can do some pretty crazy things.

In world PvP I can't necessarily kill 110's incredibly fast like some twinks, but I can sure knock them down over time while being nearly unkillable. The self healing on Vengeance Demon Hunters is incredible, even with 0 leech. I can easily sit at less than half health and go to full with one Soul Cleave that consumes 1-2 Soul Fragments.

In dungeons is where I have the most fun, I was a big fan of WoW Hobbs back in the day and I LOVED his big pull videos. There's just something about pulling nearly the whole dungeon and beginning to AoE them down... those numbers cluttering your screen... procs left and right... it's so satisfying! Just an example: I do Halls of Valor in 3 pulls, all trash from the entrance + Hymdall > all trash past Hymdall + all trash in the Hearth of Revelry + all trash up to and including the two mini bosses before Hyrja > most trash within Field of the Eternal Hunt + Fenryr > then of course finishing the rest of the fights regularly.

I've been thinking about making a video for each dungeon and some other content (if anyone would want to watch, lol), I do stream casually too when I'm doing things like power leveling runs, etc. Overall, I've enjoyed the experience I've had with my Demon Hunter and I'd give a solid "8/8 would r8 gr8 m8"! :D

Personally, I'm in love with my Vengeance Demon Hunter. I leveled him to 101 through questing when the expansion first came out and I left him there for quite a while. I found out about 101 twinking and lucky for me, I had him sitting there and ready to go! I bought a bunch of BoE's (which were like 5-10k a piece at the time), decked him out and got to work wrecking stuff. Now that I have a very strong understanding of the class and spec, I can do some pretty crazy things.

In world PvP I can't necessarily kill 110's incredibly fast like some twinks, but I can sure knock them down over time while being nearly unkillable. The self healing on Vengeance Demon Hunters is incredible, even with 0 leech. I can easily sit at less than half health and go to full with one Soul Cleave that consumes 1-2 Soul Fragments.

In dungeons is where I have the most fun, I was a big fan of WoW Hobbs back in the day and I LOVED his big pull videos. There's just something about pulling nearly the whole dungeon and beginning to AoE them down... those numbers cluttering your screen... procs left and right... it's so satisfying! Just an example: I do Halls of Valor in 3 pulls, all trash from the entrance + Hymdall > all trash past Hymdall + all trash in the Hearth of Revelry + all trash up to and including the two mini bosses before Hyrja > most trash within Field of the Eternal Hunt + Fenryr > then of course finishing the rest of the fights regularly.

I've been thinking about making a video for each dungeon and some other content (if anyone would want to watch, lol), I do stream casually too when I'm doing things like power leveling runs, etc. Overall, I've enjoyed the experience I've had with my Demon Hunter and I'd give a solid "8/8 would r8 gr8 m8"! :D

Tee hee I do the same thing with my Havoc DH. She's really fast, I want to go faster though. ATM I run at 195% speed in my Speed set without Bear Tartre. In my damage set its at 170% Either way its fun. I should warn you though, twinking as a Havoc DH is well a long road to effectively do it with large pulls. I wish you the best on your choice, just remember choose one that fits you and not whats prime choice out there. Like many have said previously OP, it all really depends on what you want to do with it.

Think about the other end of the spectrum though. Imagine gold selling companies getting their hands on 1000 accounts with lvl 1 hunters sitting outside black temple on all accounts set up with bots to take down reaver on all servers. For all rare mobs for that matter. Blizzard would never remove the gap in level and hit. It's just makes too much sense in the grand scheme of things. Would love to see it but wotlk and mop will be the glory days in reguards to that and likely will stay that way
That's the most ridiculous argument I've seen against removing Hit Rating from the game.

I think I am going to go for a 101 WW monk. Quick question regarding that though... As WW should I get 2x Tankard and artifact for either BM/MW or get the WW artifact?

Users who are viewing this thread