Making a 19 EU

Erizel

EU Swine
Hey guys, long time.
Just got into classic last week and about to ding 60 on my mage.

Figured I want to make a 19 twink for old times sake, and for the sake of comfort I'll be making it on a second account so I can boost myself etc.

Few questions come to mind:

I'm currently on Mirage Raceway EU (A). Is this an okay server to twink on? Any other twinks here? Is the battlegroup active?

Thinking about rolling a caster, either mage, warlock or even priest? Short summary on these 3 classes would be nice. Used to play hunter / rogue back in the days like everyone else but wanna try something different now.

Are all enchants applicable through trade? Any guides out there on gearing for classic? Small tricks in order to not gain exp etc etc?

That's about it for now.
Great to be back :)

Battle group isn't a thing as they are all merged, Mirage Raceway is active but mainly on horde side.

Mage is a cc bot unless you go full fiery but you lose a lot of stam. Pretty fun if you're qing with an FC and if played right you can carry games but it's not too fun solo.

Lock is similar, wouldn't solo queue as you're mainly utility as fear never seems to break.

Priest is best healer by far and also does well as an FC and offence, a good solo queue class.

https://xpoff.com/threads/jamesbs-19-vanilla-gearing-guide.83959/ this thread for all gear - it's general and not super specific so maybe ask some people once you have decided what class to play. All enchants are applicable through trade.

Regarding not gaining xp, just make sure to have discovered all areas pre 19 (gurubashi arena, fishing spots etc). However clothies have it easy as most gear is boe, just be sure to do the quests at the level you can get them.

There are a few twinks on A but its better to roll a H. ETPG is pretty active, helpfull and they have premades. Just look at the forum, there are 2 threads about them.

Also dont let the post above discourage you from rolling not something mainstream like preists, huntards and rouges lol. Do your own thing. It is not as bad as that post makes you believe. There are always other twinks you can play with in BG obviously. Solo queueing aint bad on a mage or a warlock from H perspective.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread