Mage Specs

^^^^ sry but Cotus wins that round with the silence. Hitting a healer atm is mroe crucial then a frost nova will be in most situations, NOT talking about utility but dmg wise.

Defending his pet healer.

Also @ cotus Speaking from alliance persepctive horde has waaaaaay better caster gear Im talking over 20% crit and still haveing 120 plus SP

Hard to do on alliance.

I didn't realize I was being attacked.

I don't know where you're getting these numbers from, but the only Horde specific intellect gear with crit and int that you can use on a clothie would be the ring, boots and belt (which can be replaced by the satchel belt). This is about 3% crit (2% if you use the satchel belt). You can make the argument that the hit boots allow Horde casters to push crit further by reaching the hit cap without the pvp staff, allowing you to use the pve staff which has about 2.5% crit, but you lose a lot of stamina and valuable resilience. Also, 120 spell power is really bad.

On Frost vs Arcane. The -only- thing that makes Frost worth considering over Arcane is the second nova. It happens to be the only ability at this level that out ranges hunters, which has to be worth something. I don't understand why people argue in favor of the 600+ shatter crits that you can only do twice every 24 seconds, and break your nova in the process. If you cast an Arcane Blast and an Arcane Barrage so that they both come out at the same time, if the barrage crits you just did 580 damage minimum. That's really close to a Shatter crit.

Why would you look down on Cotus for having a "pet healer" in a game that rewards team play? I should mention that in that entire Arathi Basin match there was never a need for Cotus to have a second nova or 2 second root on CoC.

I dont think frost is very useful in AB either tbh. But im still playing it becuase i dont do damage to blood elves, sue me.

Just got sued for being too logical.

24e1agm.png

arcane mages

stomping noobs in harmony

yeah, last one is good! i don't have any of me you and sabe together for some reason. i think it's because we'd end up stealing too many of each others' kills, so the scoreboard never looked as funny

holy crap Bizr..you make locks look like they arent gimped.

Here,;let me finish this thread for you. You think Imp CS is a crutch ability? Well have fun losing over and over and over again to good healers like myself or Golden. You know what we do? We focus the mage that actually interrupts, and the second they target us (oh right there's like 4 mages that use focus) we immediately fake. But hey, maybe it's one of the four mages that actually uses a focus macro. The second they turn, we stop casting, we stand at a range where they have to MOVE to us so we can catch it. That's what situational awareness is. Some of you will never have it, some of you like pretending you have it but at the end of the day - most of you refuse to do arena because sub-consciously you know you don't have it. There's a reason why a lot of you talk a bunch of shit and then when it comes to arena lose almost every game and blame it on "not having enough gear or gimp class." It's because you're fucking bad. Positioning is ALL this bracket is. If you ever wonder why that hunter with 800 hp is killing you with your 1600 hp, or why certain mages with the same gear as you are always doubling your damage, or why some healers (golden) do triple everyone else's healing and don't die, it's because... wait for it, they aren't bad.

Moreover, Baffi, you're not a terrible player, but you're going to have to stop making stupid posts. If imp CS is a crutch I wonder what shadowmelding alliance ferals are.

brokenimaga

Users who are viewing this thread