Mage rage!!!!

They can as you term it, "yoloshock" to full, it takes two casts to drop them back to 1k, at which point you shatter for over 1000. I've done it over and over in arenas and bgs, it really isn't that hard.

If you're relying on your shatter to crit for over 1k i have some terrible news for you...

Btw as a mage u should have Minor Wizard Oil and Intellect Wisdom on all the time to be effective (to max ur sp)

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_052713_011318.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_052713_011318.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 111
ok now drop engi (get lfh if u can) and skill up alchemy, get hit-capped otherwise (boots for example)

really need to just make a Arcane Mage video to put everyone in their place and answer simple questions...

it's not hard to kill shit, you're level 20 ffs, cant get any more basic. LOS, Fake Casts, simple rotation.. gg

Monks kinda suck at this level. You should be able to kite a rogue if you catch them out of stealth.

While we're complaining, why don't paladins have pets and stealth? Completely unfair! Also, need stealth pets.

Who saidmonks suck o_O , a monk critted on me for 800 and iwasnt a fc o_O!!!!

ok now drop engi (get lfh if u can) and skill up alchemy, get hit-capped otherwise (boots for example)

8 weekends in a row 200+ fish per fishing comp and no LFH, dont even get me started... still farming the mats for alchemy (since i dont wana drop engi without that damn hat!) and im so far over the spell hit cap its not even funny...

really need to just make a Arcane Mage video to put everyone in their place and answer simple questions...

it's not hard to kill shit, you're level 20 ffs, cant get any more basic. LOS, Fake Casts, simple rotation.. gg

do it... make sure you include plenty of duels against hunters, feral druids and prot pallys. i will not only subscribe to your youtube channel but worship you as a god.

I would love to see a video of Chael owning the alliance.

i wish my computer could handle it...

If she does, I'll probably concede and delete my mage because It'll make me realize Im just bad at it :( which sucks, because I like my mage...

All of these things can apply to Warlock, with the exception of 1v1's.
Just wait until caster dps gets an insane buff and becomes FOTM.
Inb4 Warlock Buff

Users who are viewing this thread