EU+US lvl 89 twink wearing 101 legion items

Yeah I was arguing with you because mathematically 670ish ilvl at 89 would actually be less of a bonus compared both 79 and 99 twinks in ipvp (You're ignoring artifact bonuses). Your 89 twink didn't impress me. You probably got yourself nerfed by sending a ticket to blizzard claiming that its a bug you're not getting more ilvl. The whole point of your post was claiming there was a bug with principles of war, which there wasn't. LOL

Convincing me to use a wand in a bracket that gets access to artifact weapons was stupid as well. 99s is pretty homogeneous in terms of ilvl bonus for twinks. When someone like you is trying to weasel their way and attempt to "game" the system in a bracket thats rapidly growing with a competitive scene, its bad taste since it'll confuse newer 99 twinks. Do your homework next time.

You're all ego. You don't know what you're talking about. Then go on to say "when you do the dmg I do BG's we can talk." You must be pretty bad at math. The 89 was bugged bc it was off piece armor, the math stacks much higher for 89 @ 740 ilvl than 79.

And the wand is a perfectly viable way to play in 99. I'll take my lock and out dmg you in a BG, sure. What will you say then? What's the homework you've done? This whole site didn't even think 89 was viable, and I figured it out in a month after being on break for 4 years.

I tell you what, when you get multi glad, we can talk :)

That would make sense for the 99. 755 ilvl, 600 base giving 15.5 percent rounds up to 16 percent. But I have a 89 druid at 671 ilvl, the BOA's are 443 that should put me at 23% in BG's but it's sitting at 16% as well.

You told me he sat at 16%. The whole point of your thread was to bring to attention why he wasn't scaling up to a higher percentage.

lol, from what I hear from people about the hundreds of thousands of gold you spent twinking your 99, I'm sure you want to put that puppy and his cute wand to good use.

We play on sat. nights at 9pm. And most other nights too.

You can loot on a lvl 1 if you have enough accts. Take a 101 to tank, 91 tag, 81 tag, 71 tag, 61 tag etc.. until lvl 1.

We are quite insane, we done every crazy grind in the game, but I wouldn't even partake in this.

Whats the lowest you have tried it on? :)

Whats the lowest you have tried it on? :)

We just noticed it while lvling the farmers, I think we have a 83 BOE in the bank. This was after they nerfed the ilvl, so I assume it would work all the way down if you set up the group right. You would need a 11 man raid, I believe to get down to lvl 1

its too bad you play alliance though. You'll be hard pressed to be accepted in a group as an effing destro lock without his artifact.

We just noticed it while lvling the farmers, I think we have a 83 BOE in the bank. This was after they nerfed the ilvl, so I assume it would work all the way down if you set up the group right. You would need a 11 man raid, I believe to get down to lvl 1

Nice thank you!

You told me he sat at 16%. The whole point of your thread was to bring to attention why he wasn't scaling up to a higher percentage.

lol, from what I hear from people about the hundreds of thousands of gold you spent twinking your 99, I'm sure you want to put that puppy and his cute wand to good use.

We play on sat. nights at 9pm. And most other nights too.

I have 3 guild bank tabs with all BOE's, what's your point? A few million gold, easily, gold cap with BOE's, I can spend my gold how I please.

So you can DOT ppl in twink BG's, but can't climb the endgame Arena ladder? Better do your homework!

its too bad you play alliance though. You'll be hard pressed to be accepted in a group as an effing destro lock without his artifact.

I have lvl 17 artifact, what's yours at? I'll play with a wand and still out dmg you since that's your basis of leet play

I'm not sure I understand how this works - how does the sequential tags help? I thought the Legion mobs stopped scaling down after lvl 98.

Apparently when you tag it it "lowers" the level of the mob to the next tag. The most it will go at a time is 10 levels. If a level 101 hits it the lowest level that can hit next in order for the mob to lower can be a 91 then a 81 and so on.
Theoretically any level in between will work but it will only lower it by that amount of levels. IE if a 101 tanked a 101 mob and a level 93 tagged the mob would dropped to level 93. Then a level 86 came along and tagged it would then drop down to level 86 and so on. He just gave the most efficient way to do it as an example.

Apparently when you tag it it "lowers" the level of the mob to the next tag. The most it will go at a time is 10 levels. If a level 101 hits it the lowest level that can hit next in order for the mob to lower can be a 91 then a 81 and so on.
Thanks, that makes sense. Sounds like it would be a nightmare chain tagging every pull just for a chance at a world drop :p

Do you know if the requirement to loot a BoE is the mob level being "lower" or just the player needs to have tagged it so you only need to "lower" the level to get that successful tag? If it's the latter then maybe just healing the booster with the twink would cause it to be tagged?

Thanks, that makes sense. Sounds like it would be a nightmare chain tagging every pull just for a chance at a world drop :p
Still though, you know there are some of us LvL 10 Twinkers that are drooling thinking of how we can pull it off. Imagine the already OP 10's with a full set of Legion BoE's all with Sockets and Leech lmao, even if the iLvL scaled all the way down to say 25 or w/e.

Still though, you know there are some of us LvL 10 Twinkers that are drooling thinking of how we can pull it off. Imagine the already OP 10's with a full set of Legion BoE's all with Sockets and Leech lmao, even if the iLvL scaled all the way down to say 25 or w/e.

Where the challenge comes in, is getting people organized. Organizing people on this forum is like herding cats.
Doing this would take lots of organization over an extended period of time.

Where the challenge comes in, is getting people organized. Organizing people on this forum is like herding cats.
Doing this would take lots of organization over an extended period of time.

We could definitely do it, but the problem is they will hotfix it in a second. We geared the 89's fully and only ran them in BG's for a couple of weeks until people started saying we were cheating and complaining on the forums. I've never seen so much salt in my life. "They're ruining the ladder" I can't stop laughing about this one.

We could definitely do it, but the problem is they will hotfix it in a second. We geared the 89's fully and only ran them in BG's for a couple of weeks until people started saying we were cheating and complaining on the forums. I've never seen so much salt in my life. "They're ruining the ladder" I can't stop laughing about this one.
Similar thing happened to me and some guildies in WoD - we realised you could bring any level to garrison invasions and get the reward bags at the end which had a chance to contain epic 645 weapons with no lvl req (at the time). Fairly sure we were the only people who knew about it but as soon as we got our first weapon drop they hotfixed lvl reqs onto them within a few days (and we hadn't even used it for anything yet).

Just think, up until only a few months ago it was all about getting gear and enchants.

Users who are viewing this thread