Lvl 20 p2p Thread!

Besides level, what's the difference between 20-24 p2p toons?

Gnomer gear and a few BiS items from quests, as well as slightly upgraded stats from BoAs and some new spells.

On topic, I think 20 P2P should be treated with exactly the same respect as 24.. I've seen people try to justify that 20 P2P is similar to F2P, and claim that their P2P 20, is somehow more fair, and more moral than rolling 24 - Maybe it is more fair, but it's still unfair, so it's your call.

An additional 20% miss chance with spells is gamebreaking (as well as the additional resists on Charged Gears/Emissary Cuffs etc.). P2P 20 is still a significant advantage, but the only thing I'd consider unfair is the outrageously high hit requirement against +4 levels. Constantly missing CC is incredibly frustrating, F2Ps often don't even have the opportunity to outplay 24s because of that.

Anywho, these are my four main/favorite p2p 20s :)
Swôôps @ Vashj - Community - World of Warcraft
Cilen @ Vashj - Community - World of Warcraft
Lirre @ Shattered Hand - Community - World of Warcraft
Swõõps @ Vashj - Community - World of Warcraft

^ agree 100%
have your p2p chants and shit i could care less but missing clutch fears and polys is just stupid
hit rate in general is pretty stupid imo but thats my main problem with 24s

hitcap?Please do not bring this bs up again

Your rune of duty got updated to 10 hit instead of spell pen,so dont even bring that topic up

ally has ellos/pvp staff/bravo signet and rune
horde has boots /pvp staff and rune

WITH Elixir of Minor Accuracy - Item - World of Warcraft YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE to say what hit is a major issue. And boot enchant if you need it that much.

Gnomer gear and emissary cuffs are nerfed to the ground, and are now equal to serrakis/d-1000 rings

Only thing i can see are very minor stats difference, other then that,20 p2p twinks and 24s are essentially the same thing

Last edited by a moderator:

Your rune of duty got updated to 10 hit instead of spell pen,so dont even bring that topic up

ally has ellos/pvp staff/bravo signet and rune
horde has boots /pvp staff and rune

WITH Elixir of Minor Accuracy - Item - World of Warcraft YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE to say what hit is a major issue. And boot enchant if you need it that much.

Gnomer gear and emissary cuffs are nerfed to the ground, and are now equal to serrakis/d-1000 rings

Only thing i can see are very minor stats difference, other then that,20 p2p twinks and 24s are essentially the same thing
you are funny

My mage hit caps just fine against 24s but a f2p can't come anywhere close. Spell hit cap for 24s is 26% (48 rating). The only f2p coming close to that is a boomkin/ele shaman wearing mostly agility gear. The absolute max you can get on a f2p clothie is in the 25-30 range, which comes with a pretty significant sacrifice in stats.

Except resists, which still work and now have no counter.

I know atleast 5 seperate P2P 20s who I would consider extremely skillful.

I know probably around 5-10 24s who I would consider extremely skillful.

Now with that being said just look at the population difference with P2P 20s and 24s. Good players don't need to crutch on lvs. It's been proven

yoyo, coming back from norway tonight, how is it going my brothers?

It's been good Ladder, queing with Juno + Saint and some aggramar f2p qts :) Get online and lets group up for some CtA wsg!

what is hitcap for 20's against 24's? for melee and caster

dont think you can cap a caster, unless its a class that converts spirit to hit. for a melee/hunter use a weapon chain

isn't it possible to hit cap w/o wep chain?

yeah, but i'd look and see the stat trade off between losing a weapon chant, and capping normally.

You can hit cap as a caster versus 24s. Just use the wep chain. And as for the lost enchant? You have to consider why you are capping in the first place. Do you not want your Fears/Polys/CS to miss? Then yes the hit far outweighs the damage lost. If you are concerned about your lolbarrage or lolimmolate missing, then you may have a tougher decision to consider.

You can hit cap as a caster versus 24s. Just use the wep chain. And as for the lost enchant? You have to consider why you are capping in the first place. Do you not want your Fears/Polys/CS to miss? Then yes the hit far outweighs the damage lost. If you are concerned about your lolbarrage or lolimmolate missing, then you may have a tougher decision to consider.

was thinking about rogues, as they get much hit from their BoA gear, do they need wep chain, or can they get hitcapped otherwise, w/o having to sacrifice a lot of stats

Users who are viewing this thread