Lvl 1's ever whisper you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lithology made 4 lvl 1's to whisper me.. wait no more like 6-7 haha Thats funny. I was cracking up on Vent! Smh Trolls on Wow man....

DuoDodge is the best dodger 2013..

I find it just as humorous on how you look down on your own team just for associated themselves with me..
You might wanna take some medicine for those night terror's I'm causing you, seems like I'm quite the monster in your eyes.

:D

Imageshack - assda.bmp

This was taken a while back. It's kind of self-explanatory. Blah blah bigshot 24s thinking they own the place. I take em down a notch. Dwarf idk who tries to defend them. I tell him he's just siding with them cause he crutches on them.

And here we are.

It's kind of high res, so I'm not going to put it in img tags.

yeah lithfailogy dont try to defend your self lvl 1 whisper, boy. You have lost all your dignity. Seems more like your terrified if you gotta make lvl 1s. Garrett btw lith's Whispers were worse than that. hahaha :D

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah lithfailogy dont try to defend your self lvl 1 whisper, boy. You have lost all your dignity. Seems more like your terrified if you gotta make lvl 1s. Garrett btw lith's Whispers were worse than that. hahaha :D

Yet you won't sync queue your team with mines.. I've got no problem 3-0ing you guys in 7 minutes.. You however might have some "dignity" issues after the 3 cap..

10v10?
Or DuoDodge gonna dodge more?

7 minutes might be too quick. I don't think Duo's group would even be able to S-key out of the horde base in 7 minutes.

It's ironic how history seems to repeat itself :p

When the Flag of Ownership first came out, I use to get people over to bitch at me every single day when I'd plant it down

honeyBADger is so bad. He backpeddles and interupt fakecasts. I wouldn't be surprised if someone whispered honeyBADger to tell him how bad he is.

Sorry I didn't hear you SallyG I though you were busy afking on a tree stump.

SallyG your that p2p 20 right? You are terrible. You backpeddle and range heals. You also afk on a stump whenever the opposing team gets farmed. If a team gets farmed it will encourage them to gear up. But I guess some people are too lazy to do anything like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread