LTB, MB Premade 9/25/11

Donteventrii said:
Even trying to reason reason with you is impossible. Looks like I made a good choice.

It largely depends on what you call reasonable. The vast majority of your behavior and the context of your arguments has never been what a rational person would call reasonable. You didn't make a good choice so much as flat out ignored a good opportunity. We could have easily put all this bullshit aside and got on with our lives. Instead, you've decided that's not something you want.

Like I said, best of luck.

Was originally just going to flame a certain person with this post, but it's not even that fun anymore. Anyways...

From what I understand, the players in LTB have never gone out of their way to identify their guild as a premading guild. It's a bit unfair to expect premades out of them just because they are the only horde guild in the bracket.

Mongro said:
Was originally just going to flame a certain person with this post, but it's not even that fun anymore. Anyways...

From what I understand, the players in LTB have never gone out of their way to identify their guild as a premading guild. It's a bit unfair to expect premades out of them just because they are the only horde guild in the bracket.

u do realize ur just adding 2 the problem?

Mongro said:

Many of the guys actually had np running a few fun premades with mb. However, I suppose players of mb's caliber require a dream team set up to even stand a chance.

Ironically this entire thing is all too familiar of previous endevours in the bracket that fizzled out. Hence my lack of enthusiasm.

Mongro said:

So I will address this after all. Is this post directed at Nastay or at MB?

He is the one that initiated the whole premading idea, so I can only assume that you mean he's expecting premades out of LTB as they're the only guild on his own faction.

Dorigon said:
He is the one that initiated the whole premading idea

false, I was first approached by Tess and Toast about possibly premading, word got out and now.. well.. you know

dorigon said:
was directed @ your post pre-edit

moot now

Fair enough, it's why I edited it.

Daydra said:
Many of the guys actually had np running a few fun premades with mb. However, I suppose players of mb's caliber require a dream team set up to even stand a chance.

Ironically this entire thing is all too familiar of previous endevours in the bracket that fizzled out. Hence my lack of enthusiasm.
Good point.

Users who are viewing this thread