LTB, MB Premade 9/25/11

imo lets just keep the premade off the forums in general and talk in game about it...something that should be done only by the two guild leaders since you know they lead those guilds

necoangelus said:
imo lets just keep the premade off the forums in general and talk in game about it...something that should be done only by the two guild leaders since you know they lead those guilds

Naw, I paid for forum drama. Let me have my fun.

Emelianenko said:
Screw it,

Sam is replacing all your guildies with players that aren't garbage. Serious question, who would you rather have on your team, euphonix or brutal windowlicker Fcftw?

Exactly.

If that's what he's really doing, he'd have to replace himself. Who's going to lead the horde if that happens? Oh, and for the record, I have been sitting back watching this whole thing unfold like it's a complete joke. Probably because it is.

The idea of someone who can't even get a team of pugs to coordinate and win against another team of pugs, getting them to coordinate in a pre made, is completely laughable. What is he going to do? The guy doesn't even know why team work trumps any amount of individual skill. Bringing a bunch of 'A-list' players on board isn't going to turn out any better than bringing a bunch of D-list players, especially since he has zero experience leading rated BGs, and minimal experience in anything besides twink pvp.

Sorry, but I doubt this is going to happen as long as Dont is the one leading horde.

Willy please stop riding his dick, its getting kinda awkward to watch.

Ohai said:
Willy please stop riding his dick, its getting kinda awkward to watch.

Assuming he even has one, that's not what I am doing here.

I gave him the opportunity to end this BS between us, and he declined. He likes the negative attention, and it's definitely in line with his negative personality.

Aside from that, I wasn't speaking towards him anyway. I was responding to Bernz and his 'lol Donteventrii is the only one on horde worth being in a premade' comment. The kid is a joke, and I completely agree with Rubikz and Daydra.

I gave him the opportunity to end this BS between us, and he declined. He likes the negative attention, and it's definitely in line with his negative personality.

WELL HE DECLINED TO BE NICE TO ME SO NOW I WILL TAKE EVERY OPPORTUNITY POSSIBLE TO SHIT ON HIM

Its getting ****ing old and I hope for everyone's sake one of you catches a ban.

I was thinking about coming back to the bracket, so I came to these forums to see what was up, and then I realized why I quit in the first place. Everyone here is a piece of shit player that thinks they're good because they can play an OP class and S key like a boss. Honestly, everyone here should just delete all their characters, uninstall WoW, and for good measure throw their computer out the window. That's how much all of you suck.

This is why this bracket is shit. We have one person from a shitty guild trying to recruit shitty players to play against another just as shitty premade in a shitty bracket. IN THE SAME GUILD we have some emotionally unstable girl that is/was going through a divorce. These people are so ****ing insane that they can't decide whether or not they want Donteventrii in the premade.

Know what this thread needs? A huge ass list of rules EXPLICITLY saying what is allowed and what isn't. Not that that would do any good. Wasn't MD the guild that had to cheat to beat DetoX? And now they want to fight 29s? Congratulations, you guys suck.

****ing baddies.

WELL HE DECLINED TO BE NICE TO ME SO NOW I WILL TAKE EVERY OPPORTUNITY POSSIBLE TO SHIT ON HIM

I wasn't asking him to be nice to me. Just to be a bigger person and stop taking every opportunity to shit on me for whatever reason. I'm sorry you're tired of it, I am too.

Nevertheless, what I am talking about has nothing to do with any of that, and it's the honest truth when it comes to this whole pre made thing.

Horde side will never get off the ground with Dont leading it.

Now before you accuse me of 'riding his cock' again, just take a minute to think about it.

Oh man, I take it all back, this is funny as ****

Cptheal said:
I was thinking about coming back to the bracket, so I came to these forums to see what was up, and then I realized why I quit in the first place. Everyone here is a piece of shit player that thinks they're good because they can play an OP class and S key like a boss. Honestly, everyone here should just delete all their characters, uninstall WoW, and for good measure throw their computer out the window. That's how much all of you suck.

I hate to be that guy, but you were never THAT good. I don't know where the USI is coming from all of a sudden...

Cptheal said:
Know what this thread needs? A huge ass list of rules EXPLICITLY saying what is allowed and what isn't. Not that that would do any good. Wasn't MD the guild that had to cheat to beat DetoX? And now they want to fight 29s? Congratulations, you guys suck.

There isn't a guild named MD. This guild isn't the one you are thinking of. This is a guild of former 39s from various guilds, yes.

LETS GET THESE FLAMES GOIN GUD

Cptheal said:

This is why this bracket is shit. We have one person from a shitty guild trying to recruit shitty players to play against another just as shitty premade in a shitty bracket. IN THE SAME GUILD we have some emotionally unstable girl that is/was going through a divorce. These people are so ****ing insane that they can't decide whether or not they want Donteventrii in the premade.

****ing baddies.

lolololol YES

Cptheal who are you exactly? Oh right a non factor. Bringing someone's personal life into a video game forum is about as low as you can go. Shows how much of a coward you are.(I should know I spent 2 years of my life being a drunk and doing the same thing) What people are forgetting here is that while this is a game, you are actually hurting people's feelings. Who the hell cares what that person's personal life has going on it?

You know what Dont's problem is? The kid got beat up one to many times in school. Hes angry. WHO THE HELL CARES JUST IGNORE HIM. He'll go away eventually.

You know what Toast's problem is? He is a fat annoying spoiled child that makes up for his lack of a RL social life with people on wow. He buys people with his mom's credit card(can't wait till she reports it stolen) Oh did I mention he is a hypocrite?

This is why wow isn't fun anymore. To many immature idiots.

Emelianenko said:
Willy,

I dont's defense, he is a solid player. Would you rather have some emotionally unstable, 1500 hero leading the horde?

What are you talking about? Dont IS an emotionally unstable, 1500 hero. You should try playing with him. As soon as anyone makes a mistake, he acts like Lou Pinella except there's no base for him to pry out of the ground and throw at someone.

If he's not calling people names in BG chat, he's doing it in vent. From his perspective, it's like he expect pugs to be top notch excellent players, and it's quite sad.

Rather than recognize that every great player has to start somewhere, and foster those less than great players into something better through positive leadership, instead he just tears them down and vote kicks them from BGs. With that kind of attitude, horde will not go anywhere in a pre made setting. With that kind of attitude, this bracket will not go anywhere in general, especially on horde side.

I'd rather have someone who knows how to be optimistic and positive, even when things aren't looking good, leading the horde.

Ohai said:
I hate to be that guy, but you were never THAT good. I don't know where the USI is coming from all of a sudden...

There isn't a guild named MD. This guild isn't the one you are thinking of. This is a guild of former 39s from various guilds, yes.

LETS GET THESE FLAMES GOIN GUD

Fact is, I'm better than most if not all of the scrubs in the bracket.

Oh, no. I got some guilds name wrong. So sue me, they suck anyway.

Get at me baddie.

tumblr_lklnp4usJV1qbv8f4.gif

arguecat.png

Phauren said:
Cptheal who are you exactly? Oh right a non factor. Bringing someone's personal life into a video game forum is about as low as you can go. Shows how much of a coward you are.(I should know I spent 2 years of my life being a drunk and doing the same thing) What people are forgetting here is that while this is a game, you are actually hurting people's feelings. Who the hell cares what that person's personal life has going on it?

Weren't you that one person that stole all of PB's gold? Nice job on that.

Anyway, from one "non factor" to another, no one takes you seriously. You're like that one fat kid that gets picked on at school that threatens to bring a gun. No one takes you seriously because you're too much of a vag to do shit.

Cptheal said:
Fact is, I'm better than most if not all of the scrubs in the bracket.

Oh, no. I got some guilds name wrong. So sue me, they suck anyway.

Get at me baddie.

Just trolling then, keep on keeping on, things seem to be getting more hilarious by the post.

Users who are viewing this thread