Love is in the Air Necklace.

1) The necklace is not that great, I have all of them, not worth wearing... would rather have a socket + speed/leech on dps, would rather have Breaker on a caster. It's just some shit that tards will use because they are not farming/ don't have the cash to buy real items.

How in the hell does any other possible neck even come close to comparing to this for overall value? 52 stats is 52 stats man. 1 extra speed/leach isn't gonna mean squat when compared to any version of this necklace.

Now, with that said, this neck won't make or break your twink, but claiming it's anything short of BiS is just absurd.

Welcome to twinking Auntmartha! This is how it goes, best to congratulate those who got them and just enjoy the game. Someone will always have some better pieces than you, just how it is unless you invest a lot in to gearing. For the necks specifically, they aren't that great (+14 to +17 sub stats), as in overpowering compared to an ilvl 28 socket. People with them will not be able to oneshot you or cast instantly. Honestly my heals are less powerful(loss of mastery) with the ilvl 44 than my socketed neck. The nice thing about them is it allows you to stack stats else where you couldn't before.

Like mentioned previously, we do not know that Blizz is not going to fixed them. It took some time to fix the actual OP azerite gear.

People with 30K HP in a BG could be something to complain about. Not these necks.

Mastery go brrr
This and This
For the necks specifically, they aren't that great (+14 to +17 sub stats), as in overpowering compared to an ilvl 28 socket. People with them will not be able to oneshot you or cast instantly. Honestly my heals are less powerful(loss of mastery) with the ilvl 44 than my socketed neck.

The nice thing about them is it allows you to stack stats else where you couldn't before.
This is the big value of the necklaces. "its not that good because no mastery" ignores how using the overvalued stat distribution allows you to stack mastery elsewhere without sacrificing your current stat values. The necks are quite good. But people are right, they arent make-or-break good.

How in the hell does any other possible neck even come close to comparing to this for overall value? 52 stats is 52 stats man. 1 extra speed/leach isn't gonna mean squat when compared to any version of this necklace.

Now, with that said, this neck won't make or break your twink, but claiming it's anything short of BiS is just absurd.

Yeah, kinda tough to return to the bracket when so much junk is broken, i still have ilvl 59 azerite helmets, but that's nothing compared to the OP artifact wpns some twinks are running. Sucks that BiS is exploited gear

Sucks that BiS is exploited gear
None of it was Exploits, all of it was broken or bugged Game mechanics that WAS KNOWN TO BLIZZARD BEFORE SL's LAUNCH that they didn't bother to fix. We found most of that shit in Beta, reported it, Blizz didn't fix it, fuck them it's their fault.

all of it was broken or bugged Game mechanics
To be clear, with the exception of HOA which got nerfed, none of it was even broken or bugged. It was all gear you picked up and used as the game intended it to be picked up and used. It just didnt get squished correctly. +14 relics and ilvl 44 necks and even all the stuff you got from the frenzy of the first week like WOD rare gear... it was just gear you got normally doing game things.

That said, it was all reported. I reported it like crazy on the PTR. But damn right... they let it go live, thats on them.

Yeah. Well I know haste is good for destro but I wanted bigger numbers, not faster numbers.

OMG my destro got eh haste one too! Lol. I had exactly the same thought, ah well. :rolleyes:

@Margooya Bro, it's barely been 24 hours, don't worry Blizz will nerf the 44 Necks.

This. And also.... I'm not sure but i dont personally feel that 15 extra haste is going to make me an immortal god.

Complaining that it's not fair and equitable seems strange to me on a twink forum.

NAILED IT. Queueing up to demolish LEVELERS and then complain it's not fair someone has better gear than you... :confused:

leech actually gimps dps, you shouldnt use it

I want one pass a year to upvote a post 100 times, and mine would be used here. Well played.

Last edited:
I am actually pretty happy with the haste vers one for shadowpriest, having higher haste makes that spec feel soo much better imo. Still blizzard making me look bad when I say something will be nerfed only for it to not be nerfed >.>

I am actually pretty happy with the haste vers one for shadowpriest, having higher haste makes that spec feel soo much better imo. Still blizzard making me look bad when I say something will be nerfed only for it to not be nerfed >.>
Yeah, same. I got the same one and it is working out quite decently for my Survival. Obviously I would have preferred the 33 versatility one, but it is what it is.

Yeah I would not have turned my nose up to the vers one haha I managed to get 3/5 ilvl 44 but I got 3 of the haste crit ones and no vers one before they fixed them.

Just killed the boss today and only got lvl25 rare necklace, they nerfed it or still can drop the higher ilvl ones?

Just killed the boss today and only got lvl25 rare necklace, they nerfed it or still can drop the higher ilvl ones?
Spend 3 minutes reading this thread lmaooo

Users who are viewing this thread