Love is in the Air Necklace.

Even though I did not manage to get one before it got hotfixed, I hope they don't retroactively fix it for those that did.

This would have been REALLY nice to get, and I am beyond bummed that I missed out, but I am completely against retroactively fixing things like this for all but the most extreme circumstances.

Congrats to those of you who managed to get one before they fixed it, I'm proper jealous. Hopefully they let y'all keep it.

People grabbing their twisted tea's heading to blizzard headquarters demanding necklace nerfs!
tenor.gif

Lol looks like it’s already made it’s way to the forums. Cry moar

In their defense, every thread I see on the forum is about the ilvl 44 necklace being useless on a level 60. Nothing about low levels getting ilvl 44 necklace. Seems the item didn't scale up for high levels.
[doublepost=1612888357,1612888273][/doublepost]Got a laugh out of this one.
upload_2021-2-9_11-32-31.png

I find this very disheartening to be honest.

Here's why I twink : I love to play BGs. When I finally can log in wow, I just want to relax, queue some fun BG. And that little bit of time is precious, adult life and all of that.
I have enough of max level "regrind everything" on a new patch, grind the new version of artifact power again, do lots of pve, and what have you.

So, twinking seems like a good solution. I can invest some time in a few toons, and they'll be up to snuff for a whole expansion, more or less. Once they're reasonably geared, then it's all fun and BGs. I can actually play, and stand a decent chance against most players.

Except for stuff like this necklace. It creates gear disparities that i'll never be able to overcome. I've already seen what ilvl49 artifacts can do, now on top of that there are ilvl44 necklaces. And the window to get that was less than a day?

It's one thing to have disparities because somebody grinded hard and has a fully sockected/ultra rare weapons/topnotch anything. That's fine, those venues are opened to everybody, we all can eventually get there.
I can see a similar argument for things that were available for a decent amount of time. Not sure how long the artifact ilvl49 was available, but that would probably fall into such categories. Some of us missed out, too bad, but that's life. As long as we all have a decent shot at it.

But less than a day for a very very powerful piece of gear? And now, those of us who dont have it are doomed to be cannon fodder for the whole expansion?

Sorry for the rant, I try to avoid those, but this really sucks.

The crybabies that didn’t get the neck deserve to be cannon fodder.

Those same crybabies probably have the 49 artifact too. Lmao

Complaining that it's not fair and equitable seems strange to me on a twink forum.

Twinks are based on equipment differences with regular players. If you want fair equipment between all players then you have to focus on the end-game content. It's strange to complain when we all openly take advantage of the exp mechanism blocked on accounts without active subscription.

Honestly this necklace is not the ultimate object either that allows you to dominate everyone.

Personally, I don't care if they nerf this item, it won't really change my character.

1) The necklace is not that great, I have all of them, not worth wearing... would rather have a socket + speed/leech on dps, would rather have Breaker on a caster. It's just some shit that tards will use because they are not farming/ don't have the cash to buy real items.

2) Everybody on here is a crybaby at some point... you either whined about not having the prepatch stuff or you whined when it got taken away from you. Twinkers are genetically predisposed to be whinny fucks.

Users who are viewing this thread