Loremaster of F2P, probably

Vyvenem

I believe I've completed every quest possible as a pure F2P, when it comes to achievements at least. I even completed them in order for the true storytelling experience, never once venturing ahead to the next expansion until I completed the one before! Sadly, I missed one side achievement in my journey which can only be completed now by unobtainable world quests, and this is a one-character-only account :( I imagine if I had known about it, I would've gotten it easily. Oh well :)

As a personal achievement, I can also tell you that I read each and every quest. Seriously. All of them.
loremaster1.png

loremaster2.png

Last edited:
Hi, I just want to say thank you for posting this! This is very inspiring! I have always been a pvper but ever since I came back, I wanted to know more about the lore and the story of the game. I also wanted and planning on doing the same thing as a pure f2p! Seeing this motivates me! Also, I was doing quests in Bloodmyst Isle back in BFA, but towards the end, there was one quest which I got stuck on and it required me to use the mailbox to continue? I wanted to ask how you managed to do that as a f2p?

Once again, great achievement! :)

I was doing quests in Bloodmyst Isle back in BFA, but towards the end, there was one quest which I got stuck on and it required me to use the mailbox to continue? I wanted to ask how you managed to do that as a f2p?

You can get the quest from an NPC in Odesyus Landing in Azuremyst Isle, I believe. I had to google how to get that quest, but that was over 2 months ago and I don't remember the quest name or the NPC involved. You can get it, though, so if I'm wrong, google it and you should be able to find your answer. Good luck!

Great job. What's your next endevour?
In no particular order:
-full F2P Exploration possible
-max level in Cooking, Fishing, Archaeology, Engineering, and any gathering profession (strictly for achievement purposes)
-random Rep grinding
-buy all heirlooms and upgrade them as much as possible

Other than those, it's just achievement and collectible hunting. I'm curious to see how many mounts are possible to get.

Hey man, trully impressive feat right there! One question tho, the sholazar basin achievment, how come you didnt manage to complete it? Do quests get gated, like they start requiring a greater level, or just terrain acces is not possible?

Hey man, trully impressive feat right there! One question tho, the sholazar basin achievment, how come you didnt manage to complete it? Do quests get gated, like they start requiring a greater level, or just terrain acces is not possible?
Sholazar's last questlines won't open until you have flying.
I'll also mention you need to be a higher level for a quest item to drop in Nagrand to finish, and a quest in Blade's Edge requires wearing a helmet that's level 24 (I think).
Everything else is level gated.

OP, are you either a very articulate teenager learning remotely for school or like a cool-ass retired person? Who is able to dedicate 8 hours a day to WoW for over 80 days straight? Lol. Not criticizing, that’s just... interesting.

OP, are you either a very articulate teenager learning remotely for school or like a cool-ass retired person? Who is able to dedicate 8 hours a day to WoW for over 80 days straight? Lol. Not criticizing, that’s just... interesting.
31 year old part-time cashier, actually. Mental disability prevent me from doing much outside of my house and work (I can't drive, among other things) so I find something I can do at home, set some goals for it, and have fun.

31 year old part-time cashier, actually. Mental disability prevent me from doing much outside of my house and work (I can't drive, among other things) so I find something I can do at home, set some goals for it, and have fun.

Very cool — I was goofing with my speculation... what you’ve accomplished is actually super impressive!

That said, I’m slightly jealous of your dedication and devotion to a one-character account... I’m a chronic altoholic and this expansion isn’t very kind to people like me!

Super impressive work.

I'm curious if you get help from full accounts getting around and/or clearing stuff. Exploration and professions are the big things that drive me in this game, and both have have a few areas that are theoretically doable but will chomp you if you try to solo as a 20. If you do decide to try solo, though, I'll be interested to see your results.

I'm curious if you get help from full accounts getting around and/or clearing stuff.
100% solo. ZERO help from any subscribed players. I use observation and sometimes the Foxicoptor Controller to plan out pathways to zones normally restricted by flight, and I use a combination of Darkmoon Cannon, Goblin Glider, and death in zones with flight mode spirits to follow the path. probably the hardest location I've traveled to so far is Ulduar since there's two dungeons there I wish to solo.

Friendly reminder to everyone also playing solo: get the Darkmoon Cannon while the Faire is in town! :)

Can we solo some raids? Have u tried any?

100% solo. ZERO help from any subscribed players. I use observation and sometimes the Foxicoptor Controller to plan out pathways to zones normally restricted by flight, and I use a combination of Darkmoon Cannon, Goblin Glider, and death in zones with flight mode spirits to follow the path. probably the hardest location I've traveled to so far is Ulduar since there's two dungeons there I wish to solo.

Friendly reminder to everyone also playing solo: get the Darkmoon Cannon while the Faire is in town! :)

Any advice for gearing up? I have an active subscription and at best, I can siphon some gold off of my main. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread