Looking for advice from the 19 twink gods lurking around!

leafs

Lord
Hey guys, I'm looking for a veteran of the 19's bracket to help me out and give me some guidance on what toon to twink here! I've got a couple of "VERY" old toons pre burning crusade that are still under 19 and wondering whether they have any 19 twinking potential. I know a couple of items on these toons are now grandfathered and that makes me even more curious as to whether they are now any good for 19 twinking!

Links:

17 Druid would be feral obviously - Qessi @ Stormscale - Community - World of Warcraft I thought the belt looked pretty good and still could be useful in the 19s bracket (Have no actual idea however)

19 Priest would most likely be healing - Cronnik @ Shadow Council - Community - World of Warcraft

14 Rogue - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadow-council/Gildinn/advanced has nothing special but everyone loves a scout title

In conclusion just wondering what would be best and what i would have the most fun with and if the priest or druid have anything special!

Thanks in advance for any advice! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aquarius Belt is delicious and will be even more delicious come WoD. Play Boomy :)

Hey guys, I'm looking for a veteran of the 19's bracket to help me out and give me some guidance on what toon to twink here! I've got a couple of "VERY" old toons pre burning crusade that are still under 19 and wondering whether they have any 19 twinking potential. I know a couple of items on these toons are now grandfathered and that makes me even more curious as to whether they are now any good for 19 twinking!

Links:

17 Druid would be feral obviously - Qessi @ Stormscale - Community - World of Warcraft I thought the belt looked pretty good and still could be useful in the 19s bracket (Have no actual idea however)

19 Priest would most likely be healing - Cronnik @ Shadow Council - Community - World of Warcraft

14 Rogue - Gildinn @ Shadow Council - Community - World of Warcraft has nothing special but everyone loves a scout title

In conclusion just wondering what would be best and what i would have the most fun with and if the priest or druid have anything special!

Hello Leafs. If you are looking for gear armories than here is where you'll find them.

Looking at the classes disc priests are among the top performing healers for 19s, and are mostly focused on bubble output. Disc's are as hybrid as you can get for this level. Both damage and healing are very solid. Concerning Druids, Boomkin can do a hell of damage, but you may get targeted more than others so you do have to pay attention to your positioning. Resto Druids are the best healers in 19s and are super efficient to have. If you're playing a healer, be ready for it, as the burst may shock you. If you're going to heal you need to keep engaged at all times and have a quick reaction, players will drop in a heartbeat.

Make sure you read Restoring 19s Summer Edition so you're up to scratch with things. My guild directory is here as well.

Hope to see you around. Happy gearing :)

Also before you do any level on the druid, what I may suggest is gearing it to BiS boomy at 17, due to BG scaling. Not an optimal level, but especially if you're belt does become useful in WoD a scaled 17 boomkin could possibly out gear a 19, can't be certain, but worth experimenting with.

Also before you do any level on the druid, what I may suggest is gearing it to BiS boomy at 17, due to BG scaling. Not an optimal level, but especially if you're belt does become useful in WoD a scaled 17 boomkin could possibly out gear a 19, can't be certain, but worth experimenting with.

I'd stay 17 for a bit on that Druid and just wait it out also. If you end up wanting to go 19 just level :p

your bubble should be used as a emergency button to create a window so you can get in an extra flash heal or penance. period. don't just randomly bubble people beacuase it becomes a mana issue if your in mid pushing or falling back. looks bad too imo

14 Rogue - Gildinn @ Shadow Council - Community - World of Warcraft has nothing special but everyone loves a scout title

I suggest you keep your druid at its current level. With the other two toons it won't matter if you keep them at their leveles or twink them out as they don't have anything unique / GFd about them. If your rogue had Wingblade that would be a different story! If you want to bring him to 19 and twink him out with the Scout title, that's your call.

For your druid I suggest you keep him where he's at for now. Reason being WoD is bringing a LOT of changes to low level PvP. It's anybody's game on whether or not we'll all be playing level 10s in a 10-19s bracket or what. I would just play it safe and keep him where he's at for now.

AQ is a phenomenal belt and an amazing item to have.
Every druid who doesn't have it has a feeling of regret for the most part :p

As for what classes we need today, Horde could benefit from some more heavy ranged DPS and resto druids. Priests are quite abundant and sadly Horde only has 1 active resto druid.

Horde does not need any more rogues, prot warriors, or prot paladins.
Alliance does not need any more rogues, hunters, or resto druids.

Sadly a lot of people play rogues because with the way DPS is at currently, there's no fun in getting blown up no matter what role / class you are and fortunately for rogues you can pick off some people and choose your fights. Beats having to speed pot out of range from an ele sham or a hunter as 30% of your HP drops every 2 seconds or so.
Just my 2c

Quick edit: There's no reason to not reroll new twinks right now. 19s really don't rely on any GFd gear at the moment so there's no reason not to reroll. Takes about 6 hours to go from 1 - twinked enough for games depending on your class.

That belt on your druid, man. Try FCing as guardian, as Shift said above. The heal is great, and you're already a step closer to hit cap with that 5 hit. Good luck!

edit: just realized that with all them BoA's you'll get hit capped even without the belt. Even so, the belt is great to have.

Users who are viewing this thread