LOL at EU 19

Noo

OG
This is actually so pathetic I cba to post a whine thread.

Alliance just stacking 50% of their team with hunters.

Really fun.

Well, gg.

imo this bracket will be dead in a few months.

ciao, i'm out...fuck this game.

Shazzrah said:
I find the balance horde/alliance to be pretty good right now, did you ever consider not running around midfield getting picked down?

I try and get to enemy base but always get bummed by 2+ hunters everytime, so allow.

Noo said:
I try and get to enemy base but always get bummed by 2+ hunters everytime, so allow.

Which is nothing considering hunter is the most powerful class, surely you knew what you were getting into when you rolled a mage? It's the class that will most easily get killed by hunters.

A mage is also not supposed to be a solo class, when playing the role of CC then you're playing that role in a group as you cross the midfield.

Now your original issue is that a few times, alliance has a lot of hunters. This is something that's been happening since twinking started. So I'm wondering, what's the real problem?

As a mage, having 2 people on you at all times means you do your job. You give your faction a 9v8 advantage.

It's terrible indeed. Instantly getting sapped, then zerged down by the entire team if I just run alone for a few seconds. Fun? Oh yes

Well remember back, when I could just run through the whole ally team up to flag and back to my healing supporters w/o dying. Those days, druids were TANKS!

Anyways, nowadays if you survive 2 hunters zerging you, you feel like a cool kid of doom. But as a mage, I do not see it possible to get away from 2x hunters, at all. W/o any support.

This is just another thread about more QQ hunters are overpowered. You sort of had it coming for you when you rolled a mage...

Only reason I responded to this rather pathetic thread was because he tried to blame the Wsgs in Blackout, whom at the moment are competitive and enjoyable.

Don't try to enforce your own easy to fix problems on others, if you want to leave the bracket/game then feel free to do so but none of the reasons you've given are good enough for anyone else to leave.

idd too many ally hunters sometimes. feel sry for the hord that useally got 1 or 2. but dont blame blackout,blame the hunters..

Try 9 alliance hunters in US.

Than QQ.

Eliot said:
Try 9 alliance hunters in US.

Than QQ.

This clearly proves EU>US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bragh said:
This clearly proves EU>US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not seeing it.

Eliot said:
I'm not seeing it.

Hey! This is so obvious that even.... lets think... uhm..... some random Everquest-Player could see it (ok wtf)

I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but currently I'm being called a partyblooper for being on a computer on our Vorspiel. So yeh, i'm not really sober, and then I post so much random shit it isn't even possible!

Have a nice evening guys! C ya'll tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread