LOL at EU 19

Bragh said:
Hey! This is so obvious that even.... lets think... uhm..... some random Everquest-Player could see it (ok wtf)

I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but currently I'm being called a partyblooper for being on a computer on our Vorspiel. So yeh, i'm not really sober, and then I post so much random shit it isn't even possible!

Have a nice evening guys! C ya'll tomorrow!

Drunk GM should be banned!

Shazzrah said:
Only reason I responded to this rather pathetic thread was because he tried to blame the Wsgs in Blackout, whom at the moment are competitive and enjoyable.

Don't try to enforce your own easy to fix problems on others, if you want to leave the bracket/game then feel free to do so but none of the reasons you've given are good enough for anyone else to leave.

O'rly? Do you sleep in WSG? Cos' what I said is true. Stop trying to be the cool mod. It's not working. Alliance are actually getting worse each day. Alliance stack Dranei Hunters more & more isn't a valid answer? :S

Right.

encorebroz said:
most wsgs theres 1-3 hunters horde 3-6 hunters alliance and most of them being draenei it unbalances things out alot

There we go. Nuff' said eh, Shazz?

Noo said:
O'rly? Do you sleep in WSG? Cos' what I said is true. Stop trying to be the cool mod. It's not working. Alliance are actually getting worse each day. Alliance stack Dranei Hunters more & more isn't a valid answer? :S

Right.

There we go. Nuff' said eh, Shazz?

I'm likely one of the least liked mods on this forum, so no I'm not really trying to be cool. There could be a potential misunderstanding here but whenever I play during peak times during the weekend then the wsgs are great, I mean really great and this comes from a guy that has probably played over 300 wsgs just running the flag back and forth while also playing in top notch premades.

In the last 4 years that I've played against horde, they have always been worse than alliance but since the "big transfer" the ratio been going up and down for both horde and alliance but overall the BGs have been great and even.

Your entire premise is that in the last 2-3 weeks, alliance have had a few more hunters and if we assume this is correct even if I disagree with it, then I'd say that's only "natural" since horde at many have been absolutely terrible for an extended amount of time, which encore would agree with. Meaning that the ratio of good players go up and down at different times, depending on unknown factors but I say 100% that the bracket is getting better.

I'll likely edit this post :)

I should add that we have 4 very active hunters on AA right now, which I'm pretty sure no one happy about.

Shazzrah said:
I'm likely one of the least liked mods on this forum, so no I'm not really trying to be cool. There could be a potential misunderstanding here but whenever I play during peak times during the weekend then the wsgs are great, I mean really great and this comes from a guy that has probably played over 300 wsgs just running the flag back and forth while also playing in top notch premades.

In the last 4 years that I've played against horde, they have always been worse than alliance but since the "big transfer" the ratio been going up and down for both horde and alliance but overall the BGs have been great and even.

Your entire premise is that in the last 2-3 weeks, alliance have had a few more hunters and if we assume this is correct even if I disagree with it, then I'd say that's only "natural" since horde at many have been absolutely terrible for an extended amount of time, which encore would agree with. Meaning that the ratio of good players go up and down at different times, depending on unknown factors but I say 100% that the bracket is getting better.

This often happens, in Ruin it has flip flopped between horde and alliance being OP.

Lets see if this one works. ;)

Shazzrah said:

So in the last 2-3 weeks, it's just my luck every BG I play it's always lots of hunters? Or am I just being really over dramatic? :D

noo said:
so in the last 2-3 weeks, it's just my luck every bg i play it's always lots of hunters? Or am i just being really over dramatic? :d

i just being really over dramatic

: 3

16667_1288491782036_1522440264_30783352_4411398_n.jpg

Dinkorastamán said:
I am sry Nøø I did a fc to get Ambassador xD (Draenei hunter for lolness stupid OP racials)

But!, I will be back on horde soon. Blame it on me! I am the 5-6 ally draenei hunters in every wsg.

I've not seen you being lame though. This is my point to this thread. But I don't think anyone understands :(

Shazzrah said:
You pick out one line out of all that, we're done

k? :S?

It's troo, hunters are OP :(

Especially that kerfinette dude. Oh wow, it must be brainkilling to play like he does.

( Tunnel naabs -> being spamhealed by some pockethealer )

Noo said:
This is actually so pathetic I cba to post a whine thread.

Alliance just stacking 50% of their team with hunters.

Really fun.

Well, gg.

imo this bracket will be dead in a few months.

ciao, i'm out...fuck this game.

i dont run midfield, im happy on defense. and its not like we invite a couple of brainless hunters into our group each time?

Uromastix said:
It's troo, hunters are OP :(

Especially that kerfinette dude. Oh wow, it must be brainkilling to play like he does.

( Tunnel naabs -> being spamhealed by some pockethealer )

Kerf is very good imo :)

Mists said:
i dont run midfield, im happy on defense. and its not like we invite a couple of brainless hunters into our group each time?

I never said you did? I'm just whining about the one's who do :D

Edit: It may seem like I'm generalising that all hunters fail, I'm not. I'm just whining at the one's who farm gy, midfield and just play lamely :\

Maybe I should defend in trying to be an offensive mage?

its true =(. Think on average there is about 4 hunters minimum, and as i said on BO forums, they are not the ones who want to win, they are the ones who want to tunnel you from the flag room to our GY. Ridiculous. Named and shamed some of them already on BO forums in my fit of rage. But think Noo is right imo. This BG will die, the amount of hunters alliance use, i understand 1-2 but i had one with 7. Nana, swifty, soemthingtonka, Placa, ikku, Kerffinette and Stokas. that was terrible. honestly. No point leaving GY. since once you hit the floor its CONCUSSIONARCANESERPENTLOLAUTOWEB and a bunch of /lol's coming my way.

Edit : Forgot Lynny. think shes learning from swifty

Destroy said:
its true =(. Think on average there is about 4 hunters minimum, and as i said on BO forums, they are not the ones who want to win, they are the ones who want to tunnel you from the flag room to our GY. Ridiculous. Named and shamed some of them already on BO forums in my fit of rage. But think Noo is right imo. This BG will die, the amount of hunters alliance use, i understand 1-2 but i had one with 7. Nana, swifty, soemthingtonka, Placa, ikku, Kerffinette and Stokas. that was terrible. honestly. No point leaving GY. since once you hit the floor its CONCUSSIONARCANESERPENTLOLAUTOWEB and a bunch of /lol's coming my way.

Edit : Forgot Lynny. think shes learning from swifty

At least with Stokass you just have to wait for his fish feast and kings buffs to wear off and he'll afk out.

But it is dreadful at the moment, none of the hunters on ally side ive seen play in the past few weeks have any interest in actually playing wsg, they just farm kills in midfield with their pocket healers (and if they dont have pocket healers most of the have a good stash of swift pots to run away with).

Ardent said:
... they just farm kills in midfield with their pocket healers ...

In fact there are plenty of others besides the huntards that have this view of wsg. I dont know why ppl like this are even qing wsg, they are so useless ..

But that's what public wsg is, random zerg trash wsg.

maybe i'm alone about this, but the few games i've played this week was full of rouges 5 to 6 and even 7 on alli side.

also i'm aware of that some hunters (like swifty)are just farming mid and, we can all agree it's lame. but sayin every hunter farms mid and gy is wrong. at least when i play my hunter i've been going for efc. And even if i should get attacked running over mid - shoulden't i defend myself?

maybe it's just me, because i haven't been playing much recently??

btw, i'm sad to see you leave noo :p will never forget the time we had 1 year ago. it was epic :p

Users who are viewing this thread