LOL at EU 19

Yer well I was In wsg on my hunter here a day last week.

team were:

6hunts/3rogues/1pala

7rigues/3hunters

5hunter/2rogues/randoms...

hunters..

Damn the lollyance got a lot of huntards xD

I felt bad so whent out mid and did some epic pwning of nubs with a /dance off.

But yer.. looot of new good geared crappy attitude/skilled female draenei huntards out there ;/

Callhots said:
maybe i'm alone about this, but the few games i've played this week was full of rouges 5 to 6 and even 7 on alli side.

also i'm aware of that some hunters (like swifty)are just farming mid and, we can all agree it's lame. but sayin every hunter farms mid and gy is wrong. at least when i play my hunter i've been going for efc. And even if i should get attacked running over mid - shoulden't i defend myself?

maybe it's just me, because i haven't been playing much recently??

btw, i'm sad to see you leave noo :p will never forget the time we had 1 year ago. it was epic :p

There's a massive difference between being attacked and defending yourself, and tunnelling someone the entire length of the field repeatedly for the entire game.

If you are a mage you need to be stacking stam. You should be aiming for about 1800hp no joke!

Callhots said:
maybe i'm alone about this, but the few games i've played this week was full of rouges 5 to 6 and even 7 on alli side.

also i'm aware of that some hunters (like swifty)are just farming mid and, we can all agree it's lame. but sayin every hunter farms mid and gy is wrong. at least when i play my hunter i've been going for efc. And even if i should get attacked running over mid - shoulden't i defend myself?

maybe it's just me, because i haven't been playing much recently??

btw, i'm sad to see you leave noo :p will never forget the time we had 1 year ago. it was epic :p

I've not really quit. I just had bad moment I think. I think all the hunters pwning me built up and I nerd raged! :D

Grabco said:
If you are a mage you need to be stacking stam. You should be aiming for about 1800hp no joke!

I know. But, AGM. I'm lazy - my own fault there (working on it atm) and LFH, well, I can't fish that often due to work, in the last 3 fishing contests I've done I've obtained 3 lines & 1 boots. Just not hat :D haha <3

1.8k HP unbuffed, link me that armory.

Add 1 Stamina on Ring, Seal of Wrynn wasn't working for some odd reason. 10 Stamina on belt, 1 Stamina on Cloak (Satchel one has 8 vs. the 7 I used I believe), that's 1.8k or so I think. Chug some rum in WSG and off you go.

Please note the word order.

One could infer disbelief from this post, as I did, and as such merely prove it possible.

Hurpdurp said:
Please note the word order.

One could infer disbelief from this post, as I did, and as such merely prove it possible.

I wasn't questioning wether it was possible or not I was asking for the armory.

Hurpdurp said:
You might like to grammar whore but man, your comprehension is poor.

I don't see how that's hard to understand I asked for an armory link, nothing else.

damn that is a nice mage. Gloves are interesting but the glove chant is horrible. I'll be sure to link my 1800 unbuffed when I get my second AGM. What is tritessa dagger?

<3<3<3<3< stokas, kerfinette, lynny + random hunters nuking you down all at the same time

Had 4 serpent stings on me at the same time, fun. I'll go GCD down some 80s to get out rage now.

Edit: also 20k damage done, 2 killing blows!

Users who are viewing this thread