Log 19 and que NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone would QQ if they loose/gets boring 0-0 games through 3 whole days cause the enemy is queuing with an OP D-comp, and it seems like their goal is to get boring games.

3 out of 10 real hard to deal with. If people didnt enjoy the games, why would they reque to give us games? All this is, is butthurt over 3 people being able to outplay horde teams for a few days straight. If people actually tried to effectivly beat our comp they would of found the 1 class that shits all over us, which no one has figured out yet.

3 out of 10 real hard to deal with. If people didnt enjoy the games, why would they reque to give us games? All this is, is butthurt over 3 people being able to outplay horde teams for a few days straight. If people actually tried to effectivly beat our comp they would of found the 1 class that shits all over us, which no one has figured out yet.
DK, obviously. But don't tell anyone.

The 3 of you being one of the most OP d-comp.
The deal is, we don't qq about you outplaying horde, caue tbh we did our best, you always do, but moslty we couldn't even touch PB, we qq about you making games boring, cause you did, thats a fact. If you had queued with a 5man group: your 3man D-team and 2 in O it would have been different...

The 3 of you being one of the most OP d-comp.
The deal is, we don't qq about you outplaying horde, caue tbh we did our best, you always do, but moslty we couldn't even touch PB, we qq about you making games boring, cause you did, thats a fact. If you had queued with a 5man group: your 3man D-team and 2 in O it would have been different...
That totally makes sense. Queue with 3 man D team destroys the bracket while queueing with a 3 man D team and 2 additional O players is good?

That totally makes sense. Queue with 3 man D team destroys the bracket while queueing with a 3 man D team and 2 additional O players is good?
You queued with a good comp/good played D team and had no interest in your O, that drew our own team to support your D cause your O was going no where. If you had shown some enthusiasm in getting down the EFC, your team would followed you, and games would have become less boring.

You queued with a good comp/good played D team and had no interest in your O, that drew our own team to support your D cause your O was going no where. If you had shown some enthusiasm in getting down the EFC, your team would followed you, and games would have become less boring.
I haven't played any alliance WSG's in weeks, who is "you"?
And it's clearly not their job to motivate their team, all they can do is say "Attack EFC please".

watch out guys, this one is a badass :O
You should join the ASNC mission to save the bracket :)

I haven't played any alliance WSG's in weeks, who is "you"?
And it's clearly not their job to motivate their team, all they can do is say "Attack EFC please".

Idk who your twink is, I just thought you were one from ASNC since you participated in this discussion about them.

They can, instead of queuing with D-team, and staying in D with flag for 20min, queue with more offensive-based classes and actually try to down the efc.

Idk who your twink is, I just thought you were one from ASNC since you participated in this discussion about them.

They can, instead of queuing with D-team, and staying in D with flag for 20min, queue with more offensive-based classes and actually try to down the efc.

Why would we need to when 3 on D is enough to contain/cc lots of horde and win games.

That's not what you asked for. You wanted them to queue with O and D teams instead of only a D team.

This thread has served its purpose well and is now only a place where EU players tend to vent their frustration so I really don't see a reason to keep it open.
Requesting lock for this thread

why? :<

btw when i played actively we usually queued as priest mage paladin defense team and no1 cared. mostly it ended up being a pretty intense game
i guess ppl rage now because most of the actual good and fun players quit and the remaining ones can't deal with it :/

:D

why? :<

btw when i played actively we usually queued as priest mage paladin defense team and no1 cared. mostly it ended up being a pretty intense game
i guess ppl rage now because most of the actual good and fun players quit and the remaining ones can't deal with it :/

:D
Looks like the comp isn't OP when you play the priest ):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread