List: Crossrealm Server Groups and Connected Realms

nice work here, can f2ps purchase server transfers? if so I wouldn't mind leaving my lonely server of Khaz' Goroth.

If I want to for instance jump realms for AGM's, do I have to make characters that aren't in the same group and not the same colour?

Now I have made a character from each group, but none from the same "colour" of server, is that correct?

Now I have made a character from each group, but none from the same "colour" of server, is that correct?

A crossrealm server group is what is written between two "- - -"
And connected realms within a crossrealm server group are written in the same color.
This means, if you want to go for AGM, you only need 1 character per crossrealm server group and not per color in every crossrealm group.

If you want to get dpr for example it would be enough to pick connected realms with a low population in any crossrealm group because the other realms dont affect your win chance since your realm has a low population.
You could also server jump to a low populated crossrealm group if you want to have your character in the high populated crossrealm group yet the best chances to win the contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
A crossrealm server group is what is written between two "- - -"
And connected realms within a crossrealm server group are written in the same color.
This means, if you want to go for AGM, you only need 1 character per crossrealm server group and not per color in every crossrealm group.

If you want to get dpr for example it would be enough to pick connected realms with a low population in any crossrealm group because the other realms dont affect your win chance since your realm has a low population.
You could also server jump to a low populated crossrealm group if you want to have your character in the high populated crossrealm group yet the best chances to win the contest.
Now I get it, thx! And realms like Draenor that has no colours aren't connected to any other realms, but are still in a crossrealm group?

so ive been looking at this list and i dont understand how there are german and italian and spanish realms. i thought it was US, EU, AUS/NZ and South America?

edit: nevermind, didnt see the EU tag

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread