likely going to the one of the best mail helm in 20s

Is there a list of gems that give 5 mainstat and 4/5 offstat still?

gems.jpg

one for agil one for strength .. there are others like dodge stamina crit but i think they are pretty useless

as for the intel user:
5 int 4 crit = Potent Fire Opal
5 int 5 ver = Mysterious Tanzanite
5 int 4 hast = Reckless Fire Opal
5 int 6 stam = Timeless Tanzanite

they are all farmed from heroic bc dungeon .. but after patch, only lvl30 can enter .. before the patch lvl27 (ex lvl70) can get in .. so if you are using on your lvl27-29, you prob got to check their bags to see if you have any left from previous runs

View attachment 17067

one for agil one for strength .. there are others like dodge stamina crit but i think they are pretty useless

as for the intel user:
5 int 4 crit = Potent Fire Opal
5 int 5 ver = Mysterious Tanzanite
5 int 4 hast = Reckless Fire Opal
5 int 6 stam = Timeless Tanzanite

they are all farmed from heroic bc dungeon .. but after patch, only lvl30 can enter .. before the patch lvl27 (ex lvl70) can get in .. so if you are using on your lvl27-29, you prob got to check their bags to see if you have any left from previous runs

Theres 2 different ones for a few. Like 5 str 4 crit can be found in both SLabs and MT. And 5 int 4 haste in SV and SH.

right .. i think some of them have exact same name .. but they dont have the same stats
Reckless Fire Opal has the same name and stats and share icon regardless where you get it. Mana tombs drops a orange 5 str 4 crit gem, SLabs drops a purple one.

Users who are viewing this thread