likely going to the one of the best mail helm in 20s

Merlin

Grandfathered
* "likely going to be one of the best" .. if you have the archeo helm, its BOA .. you can send it to other toons that have the soulbound BC heroic gems, its a good helm for both hunters and shaman .. either with 5 agil 4 crit or 5 int 5 versa

20s BIS Helm.jpg

I am currently having issues getting in game all my twonk toons when i log in are saying character not found coukd u help me out??

Un3SR73.jpg

It's not bad, but Legion dungeons are dropping ilvl 44, not sure if it's worth the difference in stam, got it at level 13 too

I can almost assure you legion 44s won't last long. It's only because of Blizzard's incompetence in PTR testing that it managed to make it to live

Un3SR73.jpg

It's not bad, but Legion dungeons are dropping ilvl 44, not sure if it's worth the difference in stam, got it at level 13 too

i just finish running the first bfa random dungeon .. it drops ilvl20 .. is there a special requirement for it to drop ilvl44 ? i am running on a lvl16 character .. how do you get into a dungeon at lvl13 ?

i just finish running the first bfa random dungeon .. it drops ilvl20 .. is there a special requirement for it to drop ilvl44 ? i am running on a lvl16 character .. how do you get into a dungeon at lvl13 ?

Legion dungs only

so its a walk in ? not queueing or random ?

Go to Chromie npc select legion, do starter quests then can que random (15+)

a lvl13 walking into a legion dungeon ? if i open another account and use a lvl50 (ex lvl120) to run the dungeon and put this lvl13 on follow .. does it still drop stuff for the lvl13 thats ilvl44 ? if i dont sync the lvl50 and lvl13 .. just invite, join and run ? possible ?
[doublepost=1602695129,1602695095][/doublepost]
Go to Chromie npc select legion, do starter quests then can que random (15+)
great !!!

a lvl13 walking into a legion dungeon ? if i open another account and use a lvl50 (ex lvl120) to run the dungeon and put this lvl13 on follow .. does it still drop stuff for the lvl13 thats ilvl44 ? if i dont sync the lvl50 and lvl13 .. just invite, join and run ? possible ?
[doublepost=1602695129,1602695095][/doublepost]
great !!!

No clue, but your experience gains would likely be shot.

Users who are viewing this thread