EU Level one Twinks - The Rebirth

As iv heard this has been put on ice for the time beeing.
I just want to tell you all that me together with Royanz GM of <liféless> together with 2-3 other has started up a revive of the bracket and our goal is to form a strong community.
Our idea is to use Discord as a Network to link up all guilds and twinks no matter region, server or race. We are working around <liféless> Bronzebeard EU with smaller sisterguilds such as mine <WTB Heals> Outland EU. Together threw our network we will get together, host events together and build a strong community together.
If you find interest in all this, want to know more and/or want to take part in any form or way hit me up at
Vibecka#2944

Lets get this going!

Is this still going? If it is then please add Blogroll#2933
We ofc still help members getting geared etc. but the guild itself is pretty inactive atm. that doesn't mean the project failed. because LoT is a part of the much bigger project "Global Guild" that connects all guilds and twinks on any realm to form a community. which is the best way to get events started. so the realm you play on doesn't really matter thanks to the phasing-system. if you want to play in an guild, you are ofc welcome to join LoT. or any of the other guilds you find on Outland / Silvermoon / and ofc on Bronzebeard (liféless) and so on... most guilds are alliance since 80% of us are ally. so as ally it would probably be easier to join some of our events^^ but if youre more into horde (which is not an problem since most of our events are for both factions) you find an small LoT guild on Stormscale aswell. with an good supply of drums/consumables in gbank. i fully support project GG. the problem that comes with "getting peoples on ONE specific realm to finally start some events" is pretty much eliminated. you can skip the realm part and fully focus on events. we were over 16 peoples on our first event.

be sure to check out the Global Guild thread if you want to be an part of this project. there you find an link to the Global Guild discord platform where you can find more infos about events and guilds. got any questions? feel free to ask our discord members or add Illeezz#2895 :)

Ah old time LoT member here, best of luck with the project, might take a look at dunemaul again. - Gunshøt

i have heard some rumors about eu and NA being able to xfer characters to eu and to na so in the future maybe we will all be able to play together maybe not in one guild but in a huge community

Last edited:
Bring back røskmeg

@VibeckaWeb dude what on earth have you been up to recently? Last time I spoke to you we were twinking 10 warriors back in MoP lol!
hahaha yea man good question, did alot of endgame lately, but got bored of constant RBG, started up the 1-5 Project together with Royanz! Totaly left twinking back then, after 10s i did some 29 before the 20-29 became a thing... then i did some 39s... got bored and yea now in the 1-5 Project!
What u been doing dud farming on all your legendarieieiei twinkies?

hahaha yea man good question, did alot of endgame lately, but got bored of constant RBG, started up the 1-5 Project together with Royanz! Totaly left twinking back then, after 10s i did some 29 before the 20-29 became a thing... then i did some 39s... got bored and yea now in the 1-5 Project!
What u been doing dud farming on all your legendarieieiei twinkies?

Ive been on and off WoW this year since Legion came out (burnt out from the felforge farm). Now it is my turn for some endgame :p

Ive been on and off WoW this year since Legion came out (burnt out from the felforge farm). Now it is my turn for some endgame :p
same here twinking for me has died kinda i still absolutely hate the removal of hit rating and also templates *shudders* i have lost so much darn gold from it

brb going to manchester if i aint on in a week i am dead. S/O to all my homies in the streets,

Users who are viewing this thread