EU+US Level One God Ring (7.1)

Are both of you going accompanied by a 110 that is Attuned? you can't just show up on a lowbie and buy the Ring from the Vendor that's only available after the new Kara Attunement.
Ah ok thanks

Are both of you going accompanied by a 110 that is Attuned? you can't just show up on a lowbie and buy the Ring from the Vendor that's only available after the new Kara Attunement.

The bug was that if you completed the attunement on one char, all your chars could buy it. So yes, I was.

The ring is now only shown if you've completed the attunement on that char, and has a lvl 110 requirement.

Are you sure you're not spose to finish the entire Karazhan Mythic Dungeon with collecting all the Soul Fragments before you can buy it?

Just attunement doesn't seem to cut it (anymore).

EDIT: Shame.

Just got back home, can confirm it has been fixed. Oh well, was pretty neat while it lasted.

I don't give a shit. I'm not a donor, if I see something cool I share it with the community.
I like that spirit, just keep in mind anything of this nature that gets posted on this forum will end up being fixed relatively quickly.

I like that spirit, just keep in mind anything of this nature that gets posted on this forum will end up being fixed relatively quickly.
I suppose that's true, but in this instance this was actually apparently posted on reddit 12 hours before I made my post here, would've happened either way it seems.

Do bear in mind we have several Members here that post regularly to OC and I can assure you Blizz watches both sites. For those who repeatedly say "Blizz doesn't care about Twinks" if they didn't care then why are things that Twinks find and exploit fixed SOOO fast. They care to the point that most everything we find that's unintended gets fixed BECAUSE of Twinks.

Do bear in mind we have several Members here that post regularly to OC and I can assure you Blizz watches both sites. For those who repeatedly say "Blizz doesn't care about Twinks" if they didn't care then why are things that Twinks find and exploit fixed SOOO fast. They care to the point that most everything we find that's unintended gets fixed BECAUSE of Twinks.

Can confirm Gms possibly look at this site, since a customer support gm I had a game design class with mentioned twinkinfo and said it was funny looking at the f2p trying to trick them into getting certain items, etc (back during TI). But it's apparent not all of them look at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course blizzard looks here, I know many people who have talked to GMs about this website, including myself, on top of that since some prominent members took to twitter some of the higher ups on the WoW staff have absolutely taken notice.

Twinking has been a counter-culture play style since the early days of WoW and even before, I wouldn't be surprised if there where blizzard employees who have twinked long ago, and recently. I even heard the head game designer use the term "min-maxing" during the Q & A the other day.

Of course blizzard looks here, I know many people who have talked to GMs about this website, including myself, on top of that since some prominent members took to twitter some of the higher ups on the WoW staff have absolutely taken notice.

Twinking has been a counter-culture play style since the early days of WoW and even before, I wouldn't be surprised if there where blizzard employees who have twinked long ago, and recently. I even heard the head game designer use the term "min-maxing" during the Q & A the other day.
TI > Xpoff

Users who are viewing this thread