Level 70 swords for your twink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got in this thread.. touye, calm down buddy! It's just an exploit. nothing awful happened, no-one died, the world isn't going to end. Twinking is dead anyway, hardly anyone would be working for this.

honestly, if someone wants to farm for 500+ hours to get a sword that can be taken away in seconds, let them.

I am calm now, but if i see people in blackout with it....

I already told the gm's about it, and there is a post to remove it /out

grunge were you not around for other exploits?

or that broken ass sword

or the other lvl cap gear that was obtainable for a short amount of time.

and Hamcake.. It's not because you talk about waffles too much, its because you make things like that tbh..

Crilicilyn said:
If they do let us get the tabard and put a cap on the sword it would be very kind for someone to post how to obtain the tabard then. Till then I say we wait it out.

The moment that happens expect a guide. ;)

Rayu said:
[ITEM]Inuuro's Blade[/ITEM]

My rogue got a reset after being reported - don't equip it in Stormwind. =P

It's doable, I'm just not going to tell you how. =3

Oh and, exploits are bad. o_O

EDIT: Dual berserk was kinda ftw. ^_^

I wanna see a screenshot or a frap! :D

Still bad bad bad :(

Supadrood said:
grunge were you not around for other exploits?

or that broken ass sword

or the other lvl cap gear that was obtainable for a short amount of time.

yes, i was around for other exploits, i had a palli with hmmm 375 mining and herb? something like that. also played a friends warrior reroll when enti's hit, still have one in my bag on my priest.

Look, touye, supadrood, everyone.

Blizz fucking hates us. they've given us the middle finger over and over and over, we all agree in this point. so when someone goes and find a little easter egg like this, WHY would you intermediately run to them demanding they fix it?

Sometimes i just don't get people.

... blizz is blizz lol and tyvm ray if I ever fig out how to get tth much free time I'd love another tabard though i am quite partial to my tcg 1 too lol

i think they gave us the finger cuz i did their mom(z) in a tag team w/ the entire twink community, a donkey, a few goat milkers... u get the picture i hope

Haha ^^ \

Nah still, if we didn't go for lv10s-17s and exploited and such, i dont think this would be a problem.

You do realize that most people consider boosting to be exploiting, right touye?

Rayu, what toon did you get this on? either your armory hasn't updated or you aren't revered with SSO

Touye you are a great example of people that make my skin crawl. So self righteous its fucking unbeleivable man.

You go all ape shit on this poor dude that was just trying to tell us that he found something a little off the beaten path (read:cool) and you go all out nerd rage ''OMIGOD I REPORTED YOU NAOW'' you make me sick.

Fucking hypocraite.

You act like you are a big deal in Eu but apart from you and your mom and possibly 1-2 friends nobody knows who the hell you are.

Personally I detest people that exploit and use shit that should not be obtainable, but i don't go round like you do. If you don't like it , GTFO.

See now ? Talking like MR internet toughguy is fun eh ? This is exactly what you sound like, mixed in with 13 year old brat sauce.

PS : Hamcake is awesome , leave him alone.

Mortox said:
Touye you are a great example of people that make my skin crawl. So self righteous its fucking unbeleivable man.

You go all ape shit on this poor dude that was just trying to tell us that he found something a little off the beaten path (read:cool) and you go all out nerd rage ''OMIGOD I REPORTED YOU NAOW'' you make me sick.

Fucking hypocraite.

You act like you are a big deal in Eu but apart from you and your mom and possibly 1-2 friends nobody knows who the hell you are.

Personally I detest people that exploit and use shit that should not be obtainable, but i don't go round like you do. If you don't like it , GTFO.

See now ? Talking like MR internet toughguy is fun eh ? This is exactly what you sound like, mixed in with 13 year old brat sauce.

PS : Hamcake is awesome , leave him alone.

cool story.

On another note, if something is possible to obtain, who the fuck cares how you got it, you use it. I would have no problem taking this into a BG. I play to test limits, and since this is the best possible limit you can reach, the game isn't "won" for me.

Morals shouldn't be a part of WoW.

Orcgasm said:
On another note, if something is possible to obtain, who the fuck cares how you got it, you use it. I would have no problem taking this into a BG. I play to test limits, and since this is the best possible limit you can reach, the game isn't "won" for me.

Morals shouldn't be a part of WoW.

In a part of the game that isnt relentlessly policed by blizz to make sure its fair it would be broken if people had no morals. For example in arena when its you vs 2 peeps im sure that you appreciate it when one of them sits out to let you 1vs1. Im also sure you remember enti's and how broken that was, sure this is alot harder to obtain, but does oneshotting really increase your enjoyment? would you enjoy being oneshotted? and do you really enjoy having no real competition? "limits" like this arent fair game imo, since they give an unmitigated advantage to one player and there is no counter against it, there is no 400SP staff out there for casters for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread