Dismiss Notice
Hey there Anonymous! Now you can post on XPOFF without registering!

EU+US Level 70 DPS Tier List

Discussion in 'Level 70-79' started by Onlydreams, Jul 21, 2017.

Share This Page

1. OP
    Onlydreams

Onlydreams #1 internet bully

Remember to be a little careful with concluding spec performances on short fights. Quick math says your hydross kill was only about 1m 20s, meaning you get disproportionately higher percentage uptimes on things like potions and more importantly bloodlust.

Generally a DPS curve starts out high (cooldowns, potions, bloodlust) then takes quite a while to smooth out before reaching a point where it's no longer falling. As an example, even though it's obviously going to be different for every class, it takes my frost mage well over 2 full minutes to smooth out to that 12-14k area after doing 56-60k on the pull.

2. Blackberryy

Blackberryy 70-79 Coordinator Coordinator

Yeah sadly all t4 and mostly all t5 content can be completely shirked of mechanics because of the sheer dps numbers. Especially on such a small hp pool

3. Zoke

Zoke Member

ill let you know what it ends up at if i can get a bt group set up. unfortunately thats not easy these days

4. Zoke

Zoke Member

arms is almost 10k
    mine holds 4.5 on a dummy without consumables (3min) has a lucky rng session once where it held 4.7 too
    for reference, my monk, assassin, ret, and frost dk all also do 4.5k

5. Zoke

Zoke Member

afflic- 7.6k on nazj, 9.1k on akama, 7.5k on teron

demo 8.4k

edit: i might be able to hit 8k

Last edited: Jul 31, 2017
  6. Flaxy

Flaxy Veteran

Have you tried destro yet? Not sure if i overlooked one of your comments or not.

7. Zoke

Zoke Member

no, i havent. someone else has a better/ more specialized build for their destro, and i only have 1 set of gear.

8. Chey

Chey Veteran

Ran solo Kara on brewmaster, sooooo much better/easier than guardian. Possible because I could heal without loosing tanking mitigation. Have not 5man tanked so can't compare.

Also 5man healed on resto Druid, Hyjal and SSC were super intense and needed off heals from our enhance.

TK was slightly better although we never finished as a member had to leave but new BT and Sunwell are proving to be a massive challenge.

9. Zoke

Zoke Member

enhance offheals are pretty crazy >.>

10. Zoke

Zoke Member

without altering my lock's gems, 9.2k - 9.5k on afew fights as destro. i think if i went almost full crit it might go higher but idk

edit: any elemental shamans out there?

11. Blackberryy

I'd be very willing to try ele in a pve setting. I feel like we need to do more than bt just 1 time a week. At least for the sake of testing classes. Like maybe set up multiple runs with 3 people for t4 and 5 and see what's possible what's strong etc. a lot of the specs will be strong with situational fights as well. @Zoke

12. Zoke

Zoke Member

the only problem with that is, outside of bt all the fights are too short.

edit: with 3-4 people we could just go sit on mag and wipe after 5 minutes, then rotate dps specs in with like 1 tank and 2 healers or something
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 25, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 18, 2017 ---
    so, balance druid, have you seen one do 9k?

13. Blackberryy

Burst yes. Not anything over 6k in the long game yet though. Working on my ele to to update the top post. Will be very ready to test his does knowing that it can be good

14. Zoke

Zoke Member

can you let me know what your dps is on a dummy unbuffed? currently on both balance druid and ele i cant maintain over 3.7k on a 5 minute session even with good rng.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)