EU+US Level 20 Resources

re: Level Twenty Twinking - FAQ, Info and Guides Index

Add the maximum to 4000 points since we cant get any more then that ;)

Not sure that would help because, for example, justice point 2H weapons cost 5250 honor assuming you're starting with zero JP despite the cap.

Re: Heirloom currency converter

Or you can just multiply the needed amount by 1.5
Pardon my post, but more precisely, here's another way to get the actual cost (has to be a multiple of 375, or honor-to-JP cost):
1. Divide Cost[SUB]JP[/SUB] by 250, then round that number up, like 8.7 to 9, or 9.1 to 10, or π to 4.
2. Multiply that rounded up number by 375. Then you have Cost[SUB]Honor[/SUB]​.

If one has a calculator on hand (or even google), the above is simple enough to do as well.

Is the "Cost[SUB]Honor[/SUB]≈Cost[SUB]JP[/SUB](1.5)" a reasonable estimate? Sure, as Cost[SUB]Honor[/SUB]-Cost[SUB]JP[/SUB]​(1.5)<375, or the estimate difference is always less than the honor-to-JP cost, 375.

Was my post needed? Possibly not, unless one likes exact answers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello. So I'm just starting out on pinochet 's profession guide and I'm already not sure about something.....
The guide says " level with SKIN+ENCH, bank leather and mats"
I'm thinking the "bank mats" part means to store items created from skinning like [Ruined Leather Scraps] for future use in other profession related activities.
Is this right and if so what should I save? I'm already having big space issues with my bags so I really need to know which things I should save and which to get rid of. Thanks.

Split 1.3 Changing your Region / Realm List into own section, edited communication section to reflect loss of TI Vent (*cry*), added Korgath Arena section, added WPvP event / videos to 3.2 Videos and Impressions. WTB someone to go over thread and offer suggestions for things to add to keep this up-to-date in case I missed things. :)

I have 2 questions. I did play for 2 or 3 weeks, as arcane mage, and the PVP is unplayable. I doubt that if/when i get all the gear that i still have to get , like those gray armour and those arena ... , I doubt the situation will change, because the damage i do is 100- 200- 300 at maximum, in pvp, considerably smaller than in pve. and even in pve it is not very high, 400-500 max, and very rarely 600, 700, 1000 in critical hits, i think 1100 is the maximum damage,with that arcane charge at maximum, but those happen too rarely to make any difference, and in pvp i have maybe one or 2 hits before i get killed(actually, it is more frustrating to have time to hit, and to see that i do nothing , than to get killed before i have a chance to hit) and so on, and so forth, and it seeems useless to change some intellect gear with some stamina gear - the numbers are too little to change anything. First question is - is it worth my time to play a mage in a trial account? And, second question is, does the situation change at level 80 or whatever is the level cap, I dont know. Does a mage have any chance in 1 vs 1 combat? Mage vs. paladin, mage vs. hunter, rogue or any close combat class. I never played a higher level than 20. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's possible with luck a nice GM gives me access to my mailbox?

I would imagine you could, since you can use Panda mount cross faction. I don't really know though.

I opened a ticket too , gm said that mamooth is account bound mount so we can use it ! But still idk , i think thats for Upgraded users ...

Hey, i havent been ever playing MoP but now i have been thinkin about f2p twink. I got few questions about it, i hope someone answers me asap :3

1. Can i play that character for ever or is there some "10days test time" or something?
2. What realm is best choise, wheres most of f2p twinks and few nice guilds to hop in?
3. Will it be uber hard gear up etc without any higher level character?
4. How active f2p community is anyway, is it worth it?

Hey, i havent been ever playing MoP but now i have been thinkin about f2p twink. I got few questions about it, i hope someone answers me asap :3

1. Can i play that character for ever or is there some "10days test time" or something?
2. What realm is best choise, wheres most of f2p twinks and few nice guilds to hop in?

1. forever
2. depends if ur EU or US
3. Nop, harder but still not hard, nothing is hard in modern wow.
4. Active.

:)

1. Unlimited! Unless Blizz scraps the free version or the entire game one day, haha.
2. There are several nice realms to choose from, I recommend installing the Addon and hanging out a bit in several server's channels, see where you like it. :) There are no guilds though, since F2P cannot join them. The server community substitutes for a guild community.
3. That's probably subjective, but I play casually and don't think it's hard. It can be frustrating or enjoyable to people, and some do not deal well with the F2P restrictions, since RNG might really throw a wrench in your plans and there's no AH to turn to. :/
4. F2P is very active, the BG queues are fast on both sides. Communities vary in activity and in what they do, so that depends a bit on where you choose to go. :)

Also I'm slower than Goesid, but posting anyway. ^^

hi an sorry if this question is in wrong place..?
im a sv hunter and in Bg's for some reason i can only use 1 potion elixir minor agility..? then it dosnt allow me to use anymore after a death?...there maybe some simple answer that im missing?? pls if u can help this lost soul ty

hi an sorry if this question is in wrong place..?
im a sv hunter and in Bg's for some reason i can only use 1 potion elixir minor agility..? then it dosnt allow me to use anymore after a death?...there maybe some simple answer that im missing?? pls if u can help this lost soul ty

you should be able to use another once you lose the buff unless you ran out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread