EU+US Level 1 Twink Healer Idea

Prolly should've specified
By now, and with all the various Threads talking about it, you shouldn't have had to specify why to stack Spirit lmao. Your comment was perfectly valid @ShinyHero

All good @Jonnes I know you're doing a ton of Level 1 Twink testing on Beta/PTR. My main 10 Twink Gringotts is my very first twink and was in fact a Level 1 back in TBC, that was until I found out that Blizz won't do shit for you after getting hacked on any Characters 1-9, so 10 became my default Twink Level. because of that I still follow the Level 1 crowd as often as I have time.

Tbh there's no real need to stack spirit since there's so many versa enchants already for pretty well everything.

That being said, I'm kinda liking the idea of a lvl 1 healer, might even try to make one myself.

Stormrage US Alliance, if anyone want to roll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@despiler I don't think you realize just how many Spirit (and Bonus Armor) Enchants there are that become Versa in Legion. Also, there's only 3 Versa Enchants on Live atm (4 if you count both Rings), I wouldn't call that "so many". Versatility will likely become the #1 Stat for low Level Twinks when 7.0 hits here in a few weeks. To give you some idea of the craziness surrounding Versa in Legion, check out my Level 10 Thread about the Enchanting changes HERE. I'm still not even "BiS" Spirit gear and have already achieved over 152% Versa for nearly 80% damage reduction on my Priest.

We've already speculated that 10's might be able to hit very close to 99% damage reduction from Versa alone, if not from Versa + Armor + Dodge/Parry/Miss. Certainly this is a little different for 1's as 10 has the highest Stat scaling of any Level, but 1's aren't far behind us. Also, all that Versa means MUCH higher Damage and Healing than is capable with even a capped Crit build. @ShinyHero may be onto something big with 1's and Versa, time will tell (and lots of testing).

@despiler I don't think you realize just how many Spirit (and Bonus Armor) Enchants there are that become Versa in Legion. Also, there's only 3 Versa Enchants on Live atm (4 if you count both Rings), I wouldn't call that "so many". Versatility will likely become the #1 Stat for low Level Twinks when 7.0 hits here in a few weeks. To give you some idea of the craziness surrounding Versa in Legion, check out my Level 10 Thread about the Enchanting changes HERE. I'm still not even "BiS" Spirit gear and have already achieved over 152% Versa for nearly 80% damage reduction on my Priest.

We've already speculated that 10's might be able to hit very close to 99% damage reduction from Versa alone, if not from Versa + Armor + Dodge/Parry/Miss. Certainly this is a little different for 1's as 10 has the highest Stat scaling of any Level, but 1's aren't far behind us. Also, all that Versa means MUCH higher Damage and Healing than is capable with even a capped Crit build. @ShinyHero may be onto something big with 1's and Versa, time will tell (and lots of testing).

Well shit. Maybe I'll hop on the ptr with my 1's and see what's what

Minimum level you can copy onto the PTR is level 10 >.<

What I did to test lvl 1 stuff out is transfer an alt with all my level 1s gear and just created a new toon, locked its xp, slapped on its gear and did my testing

Edit: holy crappie so much auto correct
Edit 2: crap* -_-

And? What's the scoopie?*

*scoop

My lvl 1 pally is almost completely done XD

pally, even if you were to stack SP for huge judgement bombs, at lvl 1 sucks hard.
Alternatives (assuming you want a melee dps):

Hasted warrior (and even then they lose HS)
Versa/crit rogue
Versa/crit Druid

I could suggest lots of alternatives, but that also depends on whether you want to be viable in pvp, pve, or both

Slam is gonna do interesting things at level 1, especially with the stacking effect. Has potential to drops bomz:

Instant, 10 Rage

"Slam an opponent, causing 150% Physical damage. Each consecutive use of Slam increases the damage dealt by 50% and the Rage cost by 100%, stacking up to 2 times for 2 sec."

Has anyone been able to test a Full Spirit > Versa build for LvL 1's yet? Would be interesting to see how it effects Battlemaster and whether the loss of a few hundred Health would negatively effect GotN MORE than the added effect Versa gives to Battlemaster, assuming it even does that is.

Has anyone been able to test a Full Spirit > Versa build for LvL 1's yet? Would be interesting to see how it effects Battlemaster and whether the loss of a few hundred Health would negatively effect GotN MORE than the added effect Versa gives to Battlemaster, assuming it even does that is.

Boo boo is gonna be checking this all night I bet

I'm finally off tomorrow after 11 days in a row and I'll also look into it. I have several things I want to test on PTR, this being one of them. All this renewed talk about 1's is making me miss mine. Gringotts (my main LvL 10) used to be a Level 1 Bank Alt for a good while in TBC and I miss the fun I used to have, and the funny comments I got from other Players too ;)

EDIT: Would also be good to find out what Battlemaster scales from (if any). Meaning does it scale from AP, SP, Main Stat, Health, etc. Old Wowhead comments say it scaled with (pre-WoD Stat changes) +Healing so it's likely that would mean SP/Int now. BTW, if you click HERE it says the proc generates no Threat.

Last edited:
Slam is gonna do interesting things at level 1, especially with the stacking effect. Has potential to drops bomz:

Instant, 10 Rage

"Slam an opponent, causing 150% Physical damage. Each consecutive use of Slam increases the damage dealt by 50% and the Rage cost by 100%, stacking up to 2 times for 2 sec."

The only problem with slam is that it requires a 2h. So now warriors at lvl1 can't use FMP or shield, which are two of the biggest items for stam/block/stats (for the most part).

Rip stammers

The only problem with slam is that it requires a 2h. So now warriors at lvl1 can't use FMP or shield, which are two of the biggest items for stam/block/stats (for the most part).

Rip Stammers

I just checked on wowhead. I don't see any requirement for two hand for slam, only melee weapon. LONG LIVE STAMMERS

I just checked on wowhead. I don't see any requirement for two hand for slam, only melee weapon. LONG LIVE STAMMERS
I swear I saw the tooltip saying it.

Edit: yeah, in the 10's thread about legion skill changes on the ptr.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread