EU+US Level 1-9 Screenshot Thread

My lvl 1 obtainable stuff collection (there's more in the guild bank ^^)
yYIwFAY.jpg

And my LoT and my main in one photo (yes, I love gnomes)
7YkYSgl.jpg

Thats dope..

Btw: anyone on EU horde site? I have 5hunta, 9warior, 9 paladin ally.. Thinking about priest (sadly draenei are best).. F2P (actually vet)

Hey there. Super sorry to res an older post...but Im incredibly interested in how you manage to get to Dalaran to start fishing for gold to lock xp at 5. I've locked xp on starter edition 10's and 8's, but only because of a lucky Blingtron.
Even if I could just get 2 gold to fly from Borean Tundra to Dalaran. Still, Im stumped.
Thanks

DMF fishing its gr8.. But still i was making muny true Broken Shore Dalaran ;)
But go to LH Chappel wasnt easy :D
Now im thinking how got there as aliance :D

Hey there. Super sorry to res an older post...but Im incredibly interested in how you manage to get to Dalaran to start fishing for gold to lock xp at 5. I've locked xp on starter edition 10's and 8's, but only because of a lucky Blingtron.
Even if I could just get 2 gold to fly from Borean Tundra to Dalaran. Still, Im stumped.
Thanks

Old Dalaran in Northrend won't be much help in fishing up junk for Gold. Best bet is to get to New Dalaran in Broken Isles (Legion Expansion which is now open to Starter Edition players with the release of Battle for Azeroth).

There's a trick using the Paladin Class Hall Portal (in Eastern Plaguelands, below the Light's Hope Chapel), but it requires you to kite a mob from the nearby graveyard to a certain tree (it's hard to miss it, it's the only lone tree on the northern outskirts of town), have the mob kill you right next to said tree (this is to ensure you are within reach of your corpse when you run underground to the Paladin Class Hall). Once in Ghost Form, run underneath the Light's Hope Chapel into the Paladin Class Hall, and position yourself next to the portal to New Dalaran but also within reach of your corpse. Resurrect and click the portal as fast as you can, before the Paladin NPC ports you back above ground. This may take a few tries.

Once you get to New Dalaran, you can fish in the fountain next to the Fishing Trainer, and you will pull up coins worth 1g quite frequently.

Alternatively: you could try to get a high level mage to port you to New Dalaran (if you have a means to communicate with one), or go the Darkmoon Fishing Route to make your money.

Last edited:
Al, you're epic! Thank YOU for the detailed response on how to get there, super duper appreciative! As a contribution, I have a sweet tip/trick to share!

Found a hilariously easy way to get your 10 gold during DMF. Even easier than waiting for a bloated thrasher. Also, super awesome; this works for Starters (I've tested on a level 3 f2p to make sure). Simply acquire 4 DMF tickets. Now head over to Gelvas Grimegate, he's the goblin at the <Souvenir & Toy Prizes> tent, directly to the right of the Heirloom Vendor. Purchase 1 Darkmoon Storage Box for 1 DMF ticket. You will notice that it says "unique," however you can immediately sell said "unique" Darkmoon Storage Box for 2g 5s, back to the same vendor. This can be repeated 4 times to land you exactly 10g.

A good tip would be to make sure you have ZERO copper, so that you end with 10g after 4 simple transactions. Otherwise buying and selling trash in different increments can help you get your gold, silver, copper down to zero.

Im super psyched to have found a trick like this, hope it works out for everyone!

This is a very entertaining bracket to be a part of :) cheers!

Last edited:
Al, you're epic! Thank YOU for the detailed response on how to get there, super duper appreciative! As a contribution, I have a sweet tip/trick to share!

Found a hilariously easy way to get your 10 gold during DMF. Even easier than waiting for a bloated thrasher. Also, super awesome; this works for Starters (I've tested on a level 3 f2p to make sure). Simply acquire 4 DMF tickets. Now head over to Gelvas Grimegate, he's the goblin at the <Souvenir & Toy Prizes> tent, directly to the right of the Heirloom Vendor. Purchase 1 Darkmoon Storage Box for 1 DMF ticket. You will notice that it says "unique," however you can immediately sell said "unique" Darkmoon Storage Box for 2g 5s, back to the same vendor. This can be repeated 4 times to land you exactly 10g.

A good tip would be to make sure you have ZERO copper, so that you end with 10g after 4 simple transactions. Otherwise buying and selling trash in different increments can help you get your gold, silver, copper down to zero.

Im super psyched to have found a trick like this, hope it works out for everyone!

This is a very entertaining bracket to be a part of :) cheers!

Great thinking!

Last edited:
I was making q or save few fishing boxes for caping 10g ;) its more options there.. And also u got some elixirs, recipe for food..
I wanna make L5 horde priest, BUT horde side is handicaped for gear from quests.. We cant fill all slots with q rewards.. Aliance can.. Also they have low lvl plate, horde not..

I was making q or save few fishing boxes for caping 10g ;) its more options there.. And also u got some elixirs, recipe for food..
I wanna make L5 horde priest, BUT horde side is handicaped for gear from quests.. We cant fill all slots with q rewards.. Aliance can.. Also they have low lvl plate, horde not..

I think Horde has some Mail/Leather options.

...I've been running around on my Level 5 Horde Priest looking for old rare spawns that would drop unscaled Item Level 10 (with requirement of only Character Level 5)...

Just looted this on one of my 20s in Dun Morogh:
dXxH3nk.jpg

It seems the Treasure Chest Grind is about to commence all across Starting Zones of Azeroth!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread