EU+US Level 1-9 Screenshot Thread

Mythic Al

Boring Troll
I'll start by my surprising (at least to me) venture into Starter Edition level 5s.

The Final Boss?
mHyiblH.jpg

Engage!
O90jAiJ.jpg

6s23nPe.jpg

cWkGMsu.jpg

ADsrrjC.jpg

hAqFMEi.jpg

lHy0pSg.jpg

zlu0WW2.jpg

oIjHu3k.jpg

At this point I got pretty damn lucky, and a passing Warlock threw down a https://www.wowhead.com/item=111821/blingtron-5000. Which rewarded me with precisely the vendor trash I was after.

Ps0NlPX.jpg

MCyUxuY.jpg

Starter Edition XP Off @ LvL 5!

I have lvl 5 f2p hunter on Stormrage US with warmode turned on but I need gold for exp lock.
[doublepost=1536607135,1536579525][/doublepost]I got https://www.wowhead.com/item=114010/damaged-driver from https://www.wowhead.com/item=111821/blingtron-5000
When I try to sell it, it says "At gold limit". Is there any way to sell this item to get 10 gold for xp lock as a starter or I can only sell item worth precisely 10 gold?

Unfortunately, you will have to find another one and hope it gives you something that sells for less.

Oh you can lock on a f2p?

What is there to do at levels lower than 20

Not much outside of PvE stuff. Speaking of, I've been running around on my Level 5 Horde Priest looking for old rare spawns that would drop unscaled Item Level 10 (with requirement of only Character Level 5), but no luck so far. Got some BoE greens to scale to Character Level 7 requirement:

M7zs9x2.jpg

z2EOV5y.jpg

jLE36EO.jpg

So level 7s might also be viable if you are looking for more equipment options.

P.S.: Please submit screenshots!

Last edited:
My level 1 Hunter & level 9 Rogue

Screenshot (29).png

Unfortunately, you will have to find another one and hope it gives you something that sells for less.

Not much outside of PvE stuff. Speaking of, I've been running around on my Level 5 Horde Priest looking for old rare spawns that would drop unscaled Item Level 10 (with requirement of only Character Level 5), but no luck so far. Got some BoE greens to scale to Character Level 7 requirement:

M7zs9x2.jpg

z2EOV5y.jpg

jLE36EO.jpg

So level 7s might also be an option if you are looking for more equipment options.

P.S.: Please submit screenshots!

I'll post a pic of my level 7's bags, he has some level 5 items too.
TCElzT.png

Last edited:
Traveling around Northrend on my Level 5 Priest.

AlFjTSg.jpg

XUpIK6a.jpg

vrHpZgb.jpg

QuQnW2J.jpg

RhWDih7.jpg

This Walrus Fishing Village theme is nice and all, but I need to make money at the Dalaran Fountain to change these robes' basic appearance. Have to look like a proper gentleman.

(Note: It's cool leaving my Resolution & Graphics settings up since I don't BG on this character. Screenshots look a lot nicer as opposed to when I forget to turn it up on my 20s, all spur of the moment and everything.)

Last edited:
New Dalaran fountain is best for making money out of DMF ;)
I also have 9 warr and 9 pala besides 5hunta.. But no progress on these guys.. And my f2p 10roug (actually vet - just chants, no engi head etc) is useless for wPvP cuz cant turn on warmode and nobody running around with warmode off AND pvp enable.. I was in Goldshire with that UD and only guys who can attack me was guards. Im thinking it was just waste of time

Users who are viewing this thread