Lets Talk Fish! Pool Stealing, Yo! How Earlwing-

Morgana lay off him exospamming hpally.
I'm retri ;)

Agree with Felix's post.

Bads shouldn't interfere when serious fishing is going on (like winning the comp), by all means try for your damn LFH afterwards once the REAL MEN have done their fishing.

Even though I have wanted to win the fishing comp for ages I never bothered simply cuz I knew it would be a waste of my time trying with thousands of bads (who by the way, we NEVER SEE EVER AGAIN once they get their hat).

tbh I didn't expect to hear something like this from you Purse, but I guess we all get surprised once in a while...

When you or Felix or anyone else starts producing (making) pools for which you refer that they are "yours", I won't fish in them.
Till then, you'll see me fishing wherever I want.

I have been trying to get LFH on druid for 4th week in a row now.
if that's not serious fishing idk what is.

and ye, we're all bads who aren't here for ages or?
or only those folks that fish in "your" precious pools?
I mean we're not REAL MEN, right? ;)

just disable addon and fish folks, so you don't get unnecessary spamming.
problem solved.

EDIT: Purse if your comment is a sarcasm, you got me there buddy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm retri ;)

tbh I didn't expect to hear something like this from you Purse, but I guess we all get surprised once in a while...

When you or Felix or anyone else starts producing (making) pools for which you refer that they are "yours", I won't fish in them.
Till then, you'll see me fishing wherever I want.

I have been trying to get LFH on druid for 4th week in a row now.
if that's not serious fishing idk what is.

and ye, we're all bads who aren't here for ages or?
or only those folks that fish in "your" precious pools?
I mean we're not REAL MEN, right? ;)

just disable addon and fish folks, so you don't get unnecessary spamming.
problem solved.

EDIT: Purse if your comment is a sarcasm, you got me there buddy :)

I guess I got you there didn't i? ;)

I guess I got you there didn't i? ;)

best troll is the one where you don't know if person that said it truly mean it or is trolling
your post above is perfect example of it

best troll is the one where you don't know if person that said it truly mean it or is trolling
your post above is perfect example of it

I will admit that the VERY FIRST TIME i went fishing for LFH, week 1... I was annoyed when people fished in my pool

And then every other week after that (I think I took about 6 weeks of fishing to get mine) I didn't care anymore, and actually ended up making friends with most people who fished in my pool

Especially a guy named 'veinte' i think it was, we became great "friends" after he fished in my pool

We even jumped into the maelstrom together

*sniff* true bromance

i'm sure some one needs to "own" them before they can be stolen.

Been fishing for around 6 years in this game (kinda sad eh? lol) and as far as i can remember it is proper etiquette to not fish in a pool already being fished in. You just don't do it. I have retired my fishing days (for now- i may have something planned later ;)) so i do not really care anymore as i have everything you can get from fishing, minus a few achievs that i wont even bother with because of account wide in mop.

Good luck to everyone in the future fishing for your hats! Remember, before you start bitching, it used to be worse. Twinks had to get the boots too ;)

Mostly because of how you were threatening to go to ppl's houses and "beat them up," it was just too good to resist.

NO!!!!!! It wasn't me!!!!

It was that other guy.... forgot his name now... that hunter.... who challenged Golden to a fight HEHEHE

*giggles*

brood.

Still a lot of 19 twinks going for Lfh, and they are merciless pool stealers

i might come fish next sunday with you xavi ;)

edit:forgot quote QQ

Way to be misleading Rhae..... Here I am, all excited about being in the spotlight, only to get blue balled :(

Curse this day. Hide your weak, women and children. Earlwing, Destroyer of Worlds, shall venture forth from whence he came to summon the apocalypse upon your feeble existence.

/doom

1. Yo Rhae How I love your Earlwing posts! :D
Awesome mind you have there! :eek:

2. Oh no I like both Verh and Pino, did not know you were sworn enemies! Now I'm sad. :( Why can't people just all get along! D:

3. OT:

I actually do not like having too many people at one pool because with 4 people casting it wastes everyone's time on the last cast. Sharing a pool with one other or leaving one person to a pool is more efficient in my mind.

I do think that even on AP the respawns are so fast that this is achievable.

One of the reasons I believe this is that while I don't cast in pools that are being tapped, ever, and only shared if I was fishing with Rhae, I consistently got a lot more fish each week than some of the people fishing five to a pool.

And blessed with my RNG I had eleven weeks to test this.

EDIT: Forgot: 11 + 3 on Yda

oh, it must be sunday is it? :rolleyes:

the once a month i log on AP i disable my addon anyway, /facepalms was starting to give me a headache

I don't care if a group of people think that there is no problem with sharing pools, and some people are overreacting. There are enough people against it that their opinion is just as valid, and what I do care about, is people being driven away from AP because it's becoming filled with players who can't respect each other, and have no problems with doing something that pisses someone else off (or, just as bad, no problem with other players pissing people off).

I gave Felix moderator rights this Sunday, and I'll do the same again next week if I'm able. All he was doing was finishing something that someone else started.

If you want to share pools, fine, just find someone else who doesn't mind sharing to do it with. Try asking people if they mind you sharing, instead of just casting and then following them around.

People acting like dicks affects the whole community, so you aren't doing anyone any favours backing them up. It's already affected everyone. I could have spent Sunday using Skorble to give water walking to everyone, except I can't be bothered helping people when they don't care about anyone else besides themselves. Also I might have made a lot more updates to the addon, and added a lot more features, except I just can't be bothered when the community is going to shit, and the time I've already put into supporting it looks to have been a complete waste.

Users who are viewing this thread