EU Less is More - Ravencrest Ally

Trollguden

Jøldal Förebild
0o5XYRI.png

Hey guys! :)

I'm Trollguden and I'm here to try and find some more members for my pretty newly formed guild. Since prepatch the amount of twinks and especially the interest for twinking has been growing alot and since I really want an active guild I decided to try and make one myself on the server that I've played for a very long time and got alot of history on.

So what can the guild bring to the table?

Not too long ago we would not be able to offer anything but since the guild has been growing quite alot since we started like 2-3 weeks ago we can now offer full funding pretty much. We will not buy you BiS gear from the AH but we will give you free enchants and different consumables like potions, gliders, bandages etc. The guild is still small (update: around 140 members now) but we have been adding new members every day since we started and have had battleground and dungeon groups going alot of the time. In the future my hopes and expecations is that we can have multiple groups of battleground groups and hopefully even get enough members to do special events and especially wargames within the guild.

For those of you who don't know who I am, I'm a mature and patient guy from the south of sweden. I've been twinking since early burning crusade both in the 19s bracket and 24s/29s. I bring alot of experience to the table aswell as alot of kindness and willingness to help out in the ways I can. I've been playing alot of wargames with famous guilds like Gurubashi Surf Club. I have been boosting ppl in dungeons, I've farmed reputations with ppl and given them gold so that they can start fresh.

What do we want from you?

We don't have any special requirements right now except for one very important thing: I don't want any kind of toxic ppl in the guild. We can take some trolling but I don't wanna see any1 flaming any other in the guild. That will be a kick without any warnings.

We don't have many special rules in the guild either. You can play 5 man if you want, play fotm if you want however we do ask of you to play as objective as you can each battleground. We don't like ppl GY farming just for the sake of GY farming. You can contain the GY as long as some1 in your team runs the flag.

We would love if you didn't make a rogue or warrior right now but if you really want to we will still accept you. It just helps when we gonna start thinking about wargames etc in the future to have some different classes to choose from. The absolute best thing would be if you had to play either of these classes to also create an alt twink to help us out.

If anything of this sounds slightly interesting don't be afraid to make yourself heard. You can contact me here or add my battletag: Trollguden#2591. :)

If you guys can't reach me for some reason my co-owners Jonas (
Sanoj#2520) and Wallflower (Wallflower#21607) will help you out. You can also try to talk to ppl in the guild. All players with the rank Marshal and above should be able to invite.

I'm playing mostly on evenings monday - friday since I work but on weekends I should be more available.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
The guild keeps growing slowly, we have now created our own discord and started to fill out the bank with goodies. More to come in the future. :)

Bump! Guild bug still in place but I have given more members access to guildinvitation. :)

Bump! We are growing, we are currently working on getting some funds going for those who might need it. Will update you guys with more details later. :)

Heya :) I used to twink lvl 19's back in the days.. But totally lost interest when it all came down to ilvl,, But since stats is back,, I really feel like building a 29 rogue twink.. But ofc want someone to play with.. Sooo.. Any room for me in your guild ? My btag is shadees#21870 - Feel free to add me if interested ;)

Heya :) I used to twink lvl 19's back in the days.. But totally lost interest when it all came down to ilvl,, But since stats is back,, I really feel like building a 29 rogue twink.. But ofc want someone to play with.. Sooo.. Any room for me in your guild ? My btag is shadees#21870 - Feel free to add me if interested ;)
@Trollguden, i'm pretty sure i got you on my btag, but if not add me again Warrior#23473
I'll join on my 29.
Will add you both tomarrow when I get home from work if I don't have you guys already. Thanks for the interest, there might be other ppl in the guild online that can invite if you can't wait tho. :)

What class do you guys want/need the most? Healer? Lock? Mage? Í can play pritty much whatever :)

What class do you guys want/need the most? Healer? Lock? Mage? Í can play pritty much whatever :)
We need pretty much all classes except rogue and maybe warrior right now. It would be awesome with shamans, locks, paladins and hunters. :)
[doublepost=1533241674,1533220752][/doublepost]Going on vacation tomarrow for 3 weeks, we are still recruiting tho even tho we expect to get very low activity during BFA launch. Feel free to add my co-gms (battletags in mainpost) or any of the officers in the guild. :)

We are slowly getting back to full activity, more and more players getting back from their mains. Events etc will start happening in september but we still recruit members and we we still pay most of the stuff.

Guild is still growing alot and some time ago we passed 100 members which is better than I expected for this guild since it's just like 2 months old. I got some very dedicated players in the guild and every1 is nice and kind and help the guild in their own way.

Don't be afraid to hit us up for alot of fun 20-29 stuff in the future. :)

Btw: twink activity has been booming in goldshire lately, all kinds of brackets. Mostly on the evenings ofc. Many ppl from different servers.

More activity in the guild again, we are still recruiting and funding. Almost at 150 members now. We will start with some small events very soon. Don't miss out on epic battlegrounds for example!

We are getting more and more oldschool and hardcore players in the guild but we are still recruiting. My hopes of starting some basic wargames to move on to something more serious is getting closer by the day. Let us know if you guys wanna join. Please consider to not join with a rogue tho. We need healers and casters of all kinds. PS: don't forget to que epic battlegrounds sundays at 16. :)

Users who are viewing this thread