EU Less is More - Ravencrest Ally

Greetings. I was wondering if i could join this guild? Im going to roll a 29 Caster later today. :)

Greetings. I was wondering if i could join this guild? Im going to roll a 29 Caster later today. :)
For sure, just hit us up in game and we will get it all sorted. :)

Still recruiting ppl, wanna get wargames going. Feel free to add me if you wanna do wargames in the future but don't wanna be a part of the guild aswell. :)
[doublepost=1537895803,1537895749][/doublepost]
Hey, Still funding? would love to get in on the action!
Yes sir!

Great guild with friendly people! Evergrowing with around 15-20 twinks online every evening. Hope to see more people joining the guild!

- Vigilon

Still looking for more, we are gonna try do some arena wargames next weekend! :)

Hey! Is the guild still active?
I've been considering making a dwarf survival / MM hunter on Ravencrest, which I hope is viable classes.

Hey! Is the guild still active?
I've been considering making a dwarf survival / MM hunter on Ravencrest, which I hope is viable classes.
It's more or less active. We had our peak a while ago, been slowing down a bit but we have almost 200 members atm and most of them show up from time to time. If you want a place to start off on RC you are very welcome. If the guild isnt to your liking the realm itself is very actice in the twink community and you will always be able to find ppl to play with. :)

Great! I already added Wallflower on battlenet and will probably join it later today. Just got to finish some project first ^^

why dont you just set a date like this saturday
You are clueless beyond comprehension. Clearly you have never organized any wargames. This Saturday...you fucking rat lol. I didn't even talk guild vs guild, just bg wargames with their community. Typical xpoff post u made there, low iq weasel.

You are clueless beyond comprehension. Clearly you have never organized any wargames. This Saturday...you fucking rat lol. I didn't even talk guild vs guild, just bg wargames with their community. Typical xpoff post u made there, low iq weasel.
What's with all the hostility.. It's almost like he just shit in your purse..

maybe u should quit wow while u still have hair left

Users who are viewing this thread