Legion Info | post here!

Blizz pls give at 20! Cata rogue revival *-*

Subtlety Rogue:

Shadowstrike
40 Energy, 30 yd range, Instant, Requires Stealth
Strike through the shadows, appearing behind your target and dealing strong Physical damage. Awards 2 combo points.

/pray

Slam
15 Rage, Melee Range, Instant
Slam an opponent, causing moderate Physical damage. Arms.

Ferals no longer have Savage Roar! Hell yeh!

Didn't need savage roar to deal massive damage XD

Rip poisons for Combat/Sub:x

I like the new Combat changes though, makes me wanna rp as Edward Kenway from AC4: Blackflag:p

Last edited by a moderator:
You all realize that these changes are based on end game at level 110. And they are also based on PvE, not PvP.
We should expect something a bit different when we see the PvP talents in the upcoming weeks.
That is when the DOOMsayers will come out of the woodwork!!
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! They will proclaim. Twinking as we know it is over!! They will behest. We will work through it just like we have each and every patch. And just like we have each and every xpac.
We will adapt...

/cheers

We could all always go to PvE twinking. Getting a TI Herald of the Titans group would be cool.

Didn't need savage roar to deal massive damage XD

No, it makes feral easier to play actually. You don't have to open on someone to get combos for a savage roar etc. You can just go mongo with rip now, which i find very very cool.

Regardless of when you guys think each class will recieve the abilities and changes mentioned i think f2p twinking will probably be at its best since cata.

By the sound of it the amount of reworking going into various classes and spec is insane, many have new resources. This implies the specs need generators and consumer spells to function as a spec from the start. Blizz wants people to identify with the spec as soon as they choose it. I have much hope!!!

You all realize that these changes are based on end game at level 110. And they are also based on PvE, not PvP.
We should expect something a bit different when we see the PvP talents in the upcoming weeks.
That is when the DOOMsayers will come out of the woodwork!!
The sky is falling! The sky is falling! They will proclaim. Twinking as we know it is over!! They will behest. We will work through it just like we have each and every patch. And just like we have each and every xpac.
We will adapt...

/cheers
Did we really need enchants in the first place....

I've heard enchants won't be as powerful in Legion and there'll be a much smaller gap between F2P's and P2P's. Is it because of the iLevel limit or something else?

I've heard enchants won't be as powerful in Legion and there'll be a much smaller gap between F2P's and P2P's. Is it because of the iLevel limit or something else?

Well, like everything, we only have speculation to go on.

The supposed decreased gap between F2P and P2P would be because of the removal of enchants in PvP.

Enchants are currently seen as the biggest gap between P2P and F2P; moreso than even a level difference.

Users who are viewing this thread