<Legacy> Looking for 50s to raid 60 content

Nice job guys, if you raided any onther day than Sunday I'd join D; Anyways, best of luck in the other raids and clear that content!

That was pretty fun, though skipping trash was a lame move in my opinion, since pulling and managing trash is usually the hardest in these 60 raids now.

If we had time for more than 1 raid night per week then I'd have liked to do the trash on 50s too, but unfortunately we don't :(

Hola amigos. I used to raid in fifty and pregnant on my rogue, streetjames. i later lvl'd him to 52 when the guild died out :/ Im lvling a shaman on ravencrest alliance atm and i would like to raid as restoration, if you need me :)

Well done to all those who were part of our Battleguard Sartura kill this week. We also got Fankriss to around 50% but unfortunately most of our raid time was spent on wipe recovery because of the bug tunnel (sorry about that).

2TLoGba.jpg

The next raid will be Blackwing Lair on Sunday 23rd March at 20:00 realm time. There is a chance that this could be our last 50 raid as several people aren't finding this level of PvE twinking as fun as they had expected, due to the high miss chances and somewhat boring raid mechanics. We'll see how BWL goes and then figure out if we have enough people who are still interested in continuing.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope people are willing to stay and progress. as a hunter/rogue you just need 17% hit to cap your special abilities, which shouldnt be too hard to manage. spell casters however have it worse and cant really get hit capped. they bring improvements to the raid however

Well pulling 5-6 times in 2-3 hrs isn't really interesting, might just be AQ40 and MC but still it's a drag that you can't actually play. I really don't mind as I would be doing nothing on sunday nights anyways and slow progress isn't new to me, if we were to drop 50 what would be next? lvl 60 raiding TBC content?

If people only like to do this 50 raiding with killing everything in one try we could always do Molten Core again.

I'm personally looking forward ro AQ40 again, which was the most fun raiding experience I've had on any of my twinks.

If people only like to do this 50 raiding with killing everything in one try we could always do Molten Core again.

I'm personally looking forward ro AQ40 again, which was the most fun raiding experience I've had on any of my twinks.

Thinking the same thing, I dont mind doing it either. Altho last raid I couldnt stay till the end just because I was really tired (Had literally 2 hours of sleep) + I still had some pages to write about a Business Plan project I'm working on. Looking forward to next raid and lets hope we can make some progress.

Gnomes so sexy hrr

i hope people are willing to stay and progress. as a hunter/rogue you just need 17% hit to cap your special abilities, which shouldnt be too hard to manage. spell casters however have it worse and cant really get hit capped. they bring improvements to the raid however

You can't use many gems ~> hitcap is more or less impossible to reach :/ That's the reason why I won't bother doing this stuff tbh (except for maybe lvl 50 solo geddon or so, but cba to level)

Gnomes so sexy hrr

You can't use many gems ~> hitcap is more or less impossible to reach :/ That's the reason why I won't bother doing this stuff tbh (except for maybe lvl 50 solo geddon or so, but cba to level)

17% really isn't hard to reach, my arms set has 19.50% hit and I didn't even go all out on hit enchants.

We'll keep going as long as possible, I just wanted to give people a heads up in case some decide they don't want to come anymore. We've made some great progress so far and there's still a lot more we can kill :)

I've asked all but 4 of the raiders if they'll be attending BWL this Sunday and 22 have said yes (or probably), 1 doesn't know yet, and 1 can't make it.

Edit: Make that 25 confirmed and 1 more to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently on my warrior with a titanium weapon chain I'm able to reach 23.24% Hit rating.

However I normally use my primary weapon which has crusader on.
For maximum DPS I just switch to my titanium chained weapon to ensure that I'm able to hit a great deal more as my crusader proc is active.

Pretty sure the hit/exp cap is 22.5%. I'd recommend aiming for as much of each as you can get outside aoe scenarios, but if you can cap without the 21 hit from the weapon chain it's probably worth it. I've not really looked at DPS gear availability though ;)

I'll have to do some calculations! I think it might be possible.

Users who are viewing this thread