<Legacy> Looking for 50s to raid 60 content

Aelobin

DK Twink (80 / 85 / 101)

sU3q4u4.png

Project has ended!

<Legacy> is looking for 50 twinks on EU Alliance who are interested in progressing through level 60 raid content.
It doesn't matter what realm your character is on, just reply to this thread or contact me directly if you'd like to join.

Raid times
We will be raiding on Sundays from 20:00 until 23:00 realm time. There is a chance this could be changed to an afternoon raid instead if we find that it suits more people.

Classes we would prefer
- Tanks: Warrior / Monk / Druid
- Healers: Priest / Monk / Druid / Shaman
- DPS: Hunter / Warrior / Rogue / Feral Druid

Requirements
- Can understand written and spoken English, and have no problem logging onto Mumble should it be needed.
- Ability to follow instructions and learn from mistakes.
- Motivation for progression, even if it means wiping a lot.
- Reliable enough to be online for raids that you sign up for (unless something important comes up).
- Be prepared for each raid by having enough gold for repairs, a basic understanding of the fights, and consumables if possible.

Roster
Warriors
- Splosion (Tank)
- Fungj (Tank)
- Stale (DPS/Tank)
- Druoll (DPS)
- Yosten (DPS)
- Elkiva (DPS)
- Geffi (DPS)

Druids
- Thouric (Healer)
- Lumin (Healer/DPS)
- Aelobin (DPS/Tank)
- Onlydreams (DPS)
- Vidlana (DPS)

Monks
- Snack (Healer/Tank/DPS)
- Baulo (Tank)
- Ironcliff (Healer)
- Minksy (Healer)
- Lebro (DPS)

Hunters
- Meoni (DPS)
- Puffsy (DPS)
- Dranah (DPS)
- Fialotta (DPS)
- Vaxyo (DPS) Can't raid Sunday evenings

Rogues
- Zmirnoff (DPS)
- Ragunash (DPS)
- Megaisarogue (DPS)
- Huntingbear (DPS)
- Limbo (DPS) Levelling

Priests
- Djonko (Healer)

Paladins
- Justifyy (Healer)
- Queén (DPS/Tank)

Shaman
- Lusious (Healer)

Current progress
Molten Core (10/10)
- Lucifron - 09/03/2014
- Magmadar - 09/03/2014
- Gehennas - 09/03/2014
- Garr - 09/03/2014
- Baron Geddon - 09/03/2014
- Shazzrah - 09/03/2014
- Golemagg the Incinerator - 09/03/2014
- Sulfuron Harbinger - 09/03/2014
- Majordomo Executus - 09/03/2014
- Ragnaros - 09/03/2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc-6VODsnwg

Blackwing Lair (8/8)
- Razorgore the Untamed - 23/03/2014
- Vaelastrasz the Corrupt - 23/03/2014
- Broodlord Lashlayer - 23/03/2014
- Firemaw - 23/03/2014
- Ebonroc - 23/03/2014
- Flamegor - 23/03/2014
- Chromaggus - 30/03/2014
- Nefarian - 30/03/2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppa5_MOf51E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXjCAZLPHD0

Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj (6/6)
- Kurinnaxx - 06/04/2014
- General Rajaxx - 06/04/2014
- Moam - 06/04/2014
- Buru the Gorger - 06/04/2014
- Ayamiss the Hunter - 06/04/2014
- Ossirian the Unscarred - 06/04/2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EickV8jdyM

Temple of Ahn'Qiraj (7/9)
- The Prophet Skeram - 09/03/2014
- The Bug Trio - 09/03/2014
- Battleguard Sartura - 16/03/2014
- Fankriss the Unyielding - 30/03/2014
- Viscidus - 30/03/2014
- Princess Huhuran - 30/03/2014
- Ouro - 30/03/2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbJzPkWsig0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-osLCXK3ykE

Our raid progress in other brackets
Level 70s
- Ruby Sanctum: 1/1 10N
- Icecrown Citadel: 4/12 10H, 11/12 10N
- Trial of the Crusader: 2/5 10H, 5/5 10N

Legacy vs Halion (Level 70 RS) - YouTube

Level 80s
- Dragon Soul: 7/8 10H, 8/8 10N (5 man)
- Firelands: 7/7 10N (5 man)
- Blackwing Descent: 6/6 10N (5 man)
- Bastion of Twilight: 4/4 10N (5 man)
- Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2 10N (5 man)

Legacy vs Warmaster Blackhorn heroic (Level 80 DS) - YouTube

Level 85s
- Mogu'shan Vaults: 4/6 10N

Legacy vs The Spirit Kings (Level 85 MSV) - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a prot warrior that should be bis except for enchants that might have changed with 5.4 can't link armory as it doesn't work atm or some reason.

Looking forward to raiding with you guys! I should be raid ready within the next week or two. +1

Also, I'm looking forward to hearing the results of the AQ10 Trial run, keep me posted please :)

Added a roster in the main post with armory links to everyone who is making a level 50 for this.

We'll be running AQ10 next Sunday with some of the geared people to test out the damage/healing/dps.

Our first big raid will be Molten Core on the Sunday after that (16th March) which gives everyone plenty of time to finish levelling and gearing up.

I'd like to help out, but, unfortunately, I am not able to raid at the specified Sunday time, so let me know if you change it later on :)

Yiv @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

Ah damn, that's a shame. Will let you know if we change the raid times. Are you available on Sunday afternoons rather than evenings?

Hey, got a druid close 50 and was thinking of joining you guys. I can play anything, so just tell me what you need the most. Some BiS armories or general tips on gearing would be cool too.

Kamiky @ Argent Dawn - Community - World of Warcraft

Cool - Healer or Feral DPS would be nice :) You could roll tank too if you really wanted, but we seem to have enough at the moment. Just let me know what you choose and I'll add you to the list.

You can check my armory for what I believe is Feral BiS (I'll probably put Dancing Steel on the weapon when I quit slacking).

Looking forward to raiding with you guys! I should be raid ready within the next week or two. +1

Nice :) If you know anyone else that would like to join, just send them my way!

Cool - Healer or Feral DPS would be nice :) You could roll tank too if you really wanted, but we seem to have enough at the moment. Just let me know what you choose and I'll add you to the list.

You can check my armory for what I believe is Feral BiS (I'll probably put Dancing Steel on the weapon when I quit slacking).

Alright I'm definitely going feral then :>

edit: a question. Wouldn't the heirloom staff be better than the polearm as it has significantly higher damage per swing? Considering feral abilities scale like crazy with weapon damage (500% on mangle for example)
AgV4lUs.jpg

edit: a question. Wouldn't the heirloom staff be better than the polearm as it has significantly higher damage per swing? Considering feral abilities scale like crazy with weapon damage (500% on mangle for example)

heirloom should be better. ferals scale off weapon dps, not the listed damage ranges, ex higher top end means nothing if dps is lower. unless stats are crazy skewed at 50, the haste and crit are equal (lose 10 crit for 10 haste), and thus a wash. the 4 agi with buffs and cat modifier comes close to 1dps (14ap equaling 1 dps), but not close enough, and you also lose a decent chunk of hp

best of luck on 50 endevours guys. dont forget to check the US thread for ideas/help on gear, classes and raids

Hmm, I'm still fairly new to feral but I just did a (very) quick test on a 60 target dummy. Mangle hit for 334 min / 358 avg / 380 max with the polearm, and 335 min / 353 avg / 375 max with the heirloom. I think it's something to do with it saying "normal damage" in the tooltip rather than "weapon damage" but I'm not completely sure how that works.

Most of our damage will come from Rip (~50%) and Rake (~20%) though, which both scale with AP :)

Here's some stat weights I got from Simcraft. Not sure how accurate they will be since it's not designed for simming low levels, but it should give you a vague idea of what alternatives there are if you can't find some of the BoEs / random enchant items / rare drops.

Hmm, I'm still fairly new to feral but I just did a (very) quick test on a 60 target dummy. Mangle hit for 334 min / 358 avg / 380 max with the polearm, and 335 min / 353 avg / 375 max with the heirloom. I think it's something to do with it saying "normal damage" in the tooltip rather than "weapon damage" but I'm not completely sure how that works.

Most of our damage will come from Rip (~50%) and Rake (~20%) though, which both scale with AP :)

Here's some stat weights I got from Simcraft. Not sure how accurate they will be since it's not designed for simming low levels, but it should give you a vague idea of what alternatives there are if you can't find some of the BoEs / random enchant items / rare drops.

Hmm I'm guessing the "normal damage" is not weapon damage but rather the auto attack damage in feral form. I don't know how that damage is calculated, but based on what [MENTION=1111]Falkor[/MENTION] is saying, it probably has something to do with the average swing damage (or dps) of your weapon.

So the question is if the 4 agility and 10 crit (your stat weights link isn't working for me, but I'm fairly sure crit is valued over haste) is better than the 1.2 extra dps from the staff.

Add me on real id Huntingbear #2212
Dâncer @ Frostmane - Community - World of Warcraft
50 gnome rogue twink, missing a few bits and pieces but most is there I think, really don't know how much hit I need to land abilities on lvl 60 bosses (63 I guess) so all help is welcome.
I'm considering leveling a paladin to 50 with the intention of going holy dps because it sounds fun.
I also have a 51 monk that just ticked over but I guess that's a no go for reasons :p

I really wish I was on EU. I'm doing the 80,85 and 50s on US right now, and i've always admired what your group accomplishes. Everyone has a WoW hero, and you are mine lol. Goodluck.

I'll come as Arms Warrior, or as Prot Warrior.

Geared for both, kinda need to sort out the hit/expertise rate. But I got everything required so it should be manageable.

Contact me plax.

I'll come as Arms Warrior, or as Prot Warrior.

Geared for both, kinda need to sort out the hit/expertise rate. But I got everything required so it should be manageable.

Contact me plax.

Sent my BattleTag in PM.

DPS would be more useful atm but having a tank off-spec will help if someone can't make it or for some crazy boss tactics xD

Thanks to everyone who attended the raid last night. For those that didn't, we managed to clear Molten Core in just over an hour (barely even needed tactics xD) and then killed the first 2 bosses in AQ40 (Prophet Skeram and the Bug Family).

I'm sorry that I couldn't stay for the entire raid. Just after we finished MC I started getting 1-2k ms both in-game and on Mumble which I couldn't fix by restarting my net/router/computer. Normally my connection is stable so I'll just have to put it down to bad luck/timing. Thanks to Splosion for helping raid lead and keeping the raid together in my absence (which resulted in the Bug Trio kill).

Here's Zmirnoff's video of our Ragnaros kill:
Legacy 50's Vs Ragnaros - YouTube

That was pretty fun, though skipping trash was a lame move in my opinion, since pulling and managing trash is usually the hardest in these 60 raids now.

AQ40 was fun and challenging though. We need some more tanks :p

Users who are viewing this thread