EU+US Leech for Evading Classes

What did you solo so far in draenor raids?

Nothing till I'm done gearing but plans to do Mythic HFC. Was simply saying with a normal arcane rotation you shouldn't be going oom with having nearly 100% uptime. And if you need to spam Arcane blast to stay alive you should consider more leech. Never said I've gone out and tried certain solos but based on my dps in raids and leech production from normal rotation I know i fair a chance against the 1st six bosses in HFC Mythic. Just based off numbers. I've also already thought out how I would go about doing them, and I know it would be a lot of barrages, a lot of shimmers, disperses, and a lot of mana conservation.

I'm sorry if you take offense to my suggestion considering it's coming from someone who hasn't tried it yet, but I know that if you have to spam Arcane blast something isn't right

Last edited:
I know.

I'm sorry if you take offense to my suggestion considering it's coming from someone who hasn't tried it yet, but I know numbers enough to know you gotta be doing something wrong
You don't know anything about numbers.
1st You are not 110.
2nd You don't have a set bonus.
3rd You don't have a pair of legendaries for a specific playstyle.
4th You don't have a healer in your back.

This all combined = you can not play a normal rotation with a conserve phase. Which is normally needed for not going oom. Your are alone, you are doing it solo. Kiting can be done here and there but you will still take a lot of damage. What do you have to do to heal? Right, damage. More damage from you means more mana needed = you are going oom. And not "I am doing it wrong.".

Please, step into Draenor Raids on 10 Normal and then you will know what I am talking about because I've already done it. And then feel free to enter Heroics. And this is what you said about Mythic Draenor Raids:
Couldn't disagree more. I'll do some testing in the future when I get tier chest with socket leech/speed, but I can guarantee I should be able to do 1st 6 bosses.
Have fun. You will not be able to solo them.

*edit
Please do yourself a favor and don't edit your post a couple of times to make it look more right. It's called a dick move. Stand to your mistakes. Thanks.

Last edited:
Mythic raids are no joke. The mechanics alone on most fights require massive amounts of mitigation and/or placement. Unless you have WoD legendary ring plus some other kind of incredible burst abilities I don't think it's possible for an arcane mage to solo some of them.

I know.

You don't know anything about numbers.
1st You are not 110.
2nd You don't have a set bonus.
3rd You don't have a pair of legendaries for a specific playstyle.
4th You don't have a healer in your back.

This all combined = you can not play a normal rotation with a conserve phase. Which is normally needed for not going oom. Your are alone, you are doing it solo. Kiting can be done here and there but you will still take a lot of damage. What do you have to do to heal? Right, damage. More damage from you means more mana needed = you are going oom. And not "I am doing it wrong.".

Please, step into Draenor Raids on 10 Normal and then you will know what I am talking about because I've already done it. And then feel free to enter Heroics. And this is what you said about Mythic Draenor Raids:

Have fun. You will not be able to solo them.

*edit
Please do yourself a favor and don't edit your post a couple of times to make it look more right. It's called a dick move. Stand to your mistakes. Thanks.

Guess I'm skipping doing Mythic HFC pug this week. I'll report back. The thing is you have what 20% leech? Well see how I fair with 50%

I know for a fact, I was unable to solo Kazzak with 41% leech by standing in one stop, but with my kite method, and taking 0 damage while kiting till he caught up to me, but getting all that free damage (heals cuz of leech) while doing so, I was able to solo with ease. I'd imagine this would be same for other classes like outlaw rogue I metioned earlier. Sprint and spam pistol shot. U won't be attacked for 10 seconds and you'll get all those free heals. "Shrug". I know plate wearers probably know much more about this. I'd like to hear what a blood dk has to say. Do they have a viable ranged attack, I know they got wraith walk. Is there situations a blood DK knows at a certain point in the fight certain cooldowns will be down and leech proc won't happen in time so they have to wraith walk and maybe use a engineering rocket if no viable ranged attacks? Hell even DND and run the boss in circles around it? Would be interesting to see what tank spec players with speed increase/ blink abilities have to say about this.

I solo Kazzak every week on my frost dk with my 73% leech set on and I don't move at all, and I never go below 75% health... Easy mode!

I solo Kazzak every week on my frost dk with my 73% leech set on and I don't move at all, and I never go below 75% health... Easy mode!

lol I thought I had a lot. Holy Kamole. Have you tried the 1st part of Mythic HFC?

Users who are viewing this thread