US <Laughing Skull FTW> - Bleeding Hollow (H) Recruitment

The transfer had to get moved back a couple of days because I switched GMs and you have to be GM for a week. Stay tuned.

LAUGHING SKULL FTW IS FINALLY ON BLEEDING HOLLOW. I apologize for the delay, but it's true, we're finally in business baby. Add me or talk to a member to get an invite!

Hey everyone, the guild is on Bleeding Hollow and starting to fill out! We're recruiting anyone and everyone who is looking for a laid back atmosphere and fun environment. There is gold and gear available for funding if needed. If you'd like to learn more about the guild, please check out the original post on the first page, and look at the youtube channel with all of our videos. Inbox me on TI or contact me in game for more info! If I'm not online, please contact Illy, Leeroy, Kozi, or anyone else in the guild for an invite. Hope to see you soon!

Bump from Pittsburgh - just finished my last fucking final and will be heading home next Wednesday. I plan on getting back into WoW this summer so hopefully I can convince some old schoolers to come back and get somethin goin with LS FTW. If anyone would like to help me or join I have over 100k gold to help fund or bring people up to speed. I have to do some updating myself so I'm really excited heading into this. Please check out the Original Post of this thread and respond here or shoot me a direct message.

-Drugs

Bump from Pittsburgh - just finished my last fucking final and will be heading home next Wednesday. I plan on getting back into WoW this summer so hopefully I can convince some old schoolers to come back and get somethin goin with LS FTW. If anyone would like to help me or join I have over 100k gold to help fund or bring people up to speed. I have to do some updating myself so I'm really excited heading into this. Please check out the Original Post of this thread and respond here or shoot me a direct message.

-Drugs

I was never in LSFTW, but I always liked you guys

I will move a few of my 19s over there from Medicinal, but the majority will stay in Med :) I mean, if that's cool ^-^

I was never in LSFTW, but I always liked you guys

I will move a few of my 19s over there from Medicinal, but the majority will stay in Med :) I mean, if that's cool ^-^

whatup beastly! absolutely brotha we'd be glad to have you, even if on alts :)
cheers!

whatup beastly! absolutely brotha we'd be glad to have you, even if on alts :)
cheers!

I'm not Kyle lol, he's looong gone... hasn't been online in almost a year now

Just stole him and his brother's names because they are two legends, and their names don't deserve to die. I was in TCF for a looong time, though :p

Hey everyone. I'm really busy at college and haven't had time for WoW. If you have any questions about the guild/gearing or need help financially please contact [MENTION=10750]LeeroyFTW[/MENTION] as he has full access to the guild and guild bank.

Should be back in the summer.

Until then,
Cheers!
-Drugs

BUMP! We are currently peaking at 10-12 players on per night thanks to the success of Project: GG 19. Running great warsong gulch groups, arenas, and having a blast. Active, friendly, fun group of mates. Get in touch with me if you would like to join! If you are in need of funding, please have a look at the Project: GG 19 thread. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread