<Kindergarten Kids>Level 39 twink guild looking for people like you!

Kindergarten Kids Has finaly decided to sart up the guild again! This time we will succed and get the activity going once again! We now want you people out there to fill out the Family Roster. KK Will be hosting daily and weekly wargames, FULL FUNDING and alot of other goodies! We have many goals to achive this time with many things and ideas we want to get going such as Eye of the Storm, Silvershard Mines and all the other battleground to be played in the Wargames for the first time in EU 39 History! Now all we need is you to lift your lazy butt and start levling towards 39!
For more information about the prodject contact any officers of the guild, add vibecka#2944 or leave a post down below!

Amazing games we had today, managed to get a good few of 3s going. Was streaming the whole event, great job guys!

Kindergarten Kids bumping the thread now as we have increased alot within the latest days! We have many new members to the guild both with old gf'd character/s and new people in progress forming their first ever 39!
We now welcome all of you tp the guild but also announcing that we now will be forming more specific events for the members and 39 players who play with us across battletag! The events will be focusing on 3v3 and when the possibility is given we will be doing wargamed bg's!

So all you got to do now is form your 39 twink today! Be funded on Stormscale horde as you join the guild! And bring us 1 step closer for locked exp pops!!!

Bump, was alot of ppl on yesterday and was many 2s going on between gear farming. Nice guild and nice players. I believe in the 39 dream!

Bump for the fam Kindergarten Kids Funding everyone new and current players to the bracket!
If it is a new char, your first char, second or third dont mather we at KK will be giving you the help you need to form your 39 twink and take your first step in the community! As you may know we are located at Stormscale Horde the home of the current Horde 39s out there! So for you to get helped by us whisper a officer ingame, reply down below or add vibecka#2944 and help will be given!

So all you got to do now is form your 39 twink today and bring us 1 step closer for locked exp pops!!!

Bump the fam Kindergarten Kids Still funding everyone for all classes that the bracket needs! Most specific roles of the classes we need would be healers and FC's but everything is welcome and allmost all will be funded! But for more specific info about the fundings and classes reply or add Vibecka#2944 as allways!

Make your char and bring us 1 step closer to pops! (ally need players as well)

//Vibecka

Today 14 Years ago USA had one of their worst ever acts of terrorism towards their whole nation.
9/11 took it's place 14 years ago and today we we mourn those killed and their families. Almost 3000 People lost their life in these attacks and they are all gone but never forgotten! RIP

But today is also the day we celebrate Kindergarten Kids! Today 1 Year ago from now KK was formed and started its mission on trying to hold activity on the EU 39 side! Im proud as a Guild Leader to see what we have become! Today we have 76 Members, we help every new member on the Horde 39s on Stormscale with their gear in our Funding and we have and still has a great set of mentality when it comes to still keeping our head up threw this year!
For me beeing the leader of this Guild, saying that im happy is not enough! I am greatfull and im very honored for everything that me and the other members of KK have done this year for the bracket and ourself as a Guild!

Thanks to everyone that have been or is a part of Kindergarten Kids, my biggest thanks to ALL of you! But the biggest thanks i will give to 3 brave soldiers who stod by my side this whole year threwout ash and dust! This 3 people are Eriwen aka Saftevand, Boogieman/Angelina aka Kalle and Opcomp aka Niklas!
Thanks to everyone involed with the Guild and bracket overall!

//Vibecka

Bump! Kindergarten Kids still in the same ways funding everyone on Stormscale Horde now as pops happend last night!
For more info about what we as a guild are looking for to fill our premade team, please add Vibecka#2944 and you will recive the information you need about this

//Vibecka

Hey!
Im really eager to try out the 39s bracket. Is this bracket still active? Also, is this guild still active/recruiting?

Users who are viewing this thread