<Kindergarten Kids>Level 39 twink guild looking for people like you!

Vibbe

Legend
Greating Bros!
<Kindergarten Kids>Now we need you fill our Kindergarten on Stormscale Eu Horde.
We are currently focusing on building up the guild and helping out members to gear up!
We are at this point looking for you!

1. About Kindergarten Kids
2. Recruit List
3. Events
4. How to contact us

1. About us

Kindergarten Kids is a lvl 39 twink guild
Our home is Stormscale
We are Horde
Kindergarten were started 2014-09-11
Guild Roster: Kindergarten Kids @ Stormscale - Community - World of Warcraft
The only level of twinks we allow is level 39 twinks
We focus on PvP
We are forming a 10v10 Premade Team
We are forming a 5v5 Premade Team
Our Goal is to gather everyone that play or want to play 39 and have as much fun and developed as a Community, Guild and Individually

2. Recruit List

ClassDamageHealerTank
WarriorHighHigh
WarlockHigh
PriestHighHigh
DruidLowHighHIgh
MonkHighHighHigh
RogueMedium
HunterHigh
ShamanHighHigh
MageHigh
PaladinHighHighHigh

3. Events

PvP
The events will be bigger and bigger after all we get more and more people and we
start to see activity. In the beginning we will focus on all sorts of Wargame arena,
mostly 2v2 and 3v3. When we start to see activity we will be doing 5v5 WSG Wargames
and arenas as often as we can. We will also be doing unlocked bg's to help out new
starters to get the few honor they might need if they havent got that when leveling and
for fun ofc.

4. How to contact us
Leadership
Guild Master:
Ayrrah Ayrrah @ Stormscale - Community - World of Warcraft Battletag: Vibecka#2944

Hero Kids (Officers)
ßoogieman ßoogieman @ Stormscale - Community - World of Warcraft Battletag: Esoteric#2939
Opcomp Opcomp @ Stormscale - Community - World of Warcraft Battletag: demonlulz#2967
(When adding Battletag type something also so we know its you)

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 10 people online.jpg
    10 people online.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 221
  • 10 pe.jpg
    10 pe.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 246
  • 10 pe.jpg
    10 pe.jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 264
Last edited by a moderator:
Then why did you kick me out? Cuz you don't like having me in the guild or is it because the past guild you said I ruined but it kinda worked out the other way I noticed.

Why do i have to explain this to you?
I have allready told you why ingame.... you said you understod me :D

Well I would've understand if both the arabs was in the guild and against me, I don't get it why you can't give it another try now? Is it because of Calle/Kalle?
I've already asked him to forgive me but 5 minutes of downtime really kills him for life.
Ohwell, gl in the future.

Its not your thing to decide my choice if i want to let you in, you have two times had bigger argues with people around me. Its my choice, not yours.
Why you got to tell me who to kick or let to stay in a guild is pretty wrong. WE both know i decide who i want to have in our guild or not. You and this ''Arabs and kalle'' seems to be a problem for you and them as you say it. As you then might understand, letting you play in the guild would start wars between you guys? Should be pretty clear to you by now.

Seems like an ideal reason to start an alliance character to kick kalle and the arabs ass in WSG and skirmishes, though the latter could be done with any race I guess! Turn this petty drama into motivation! ;)

I am not deciding your choice? I just can't find the reason because starting an arguement has happened once and not confirmed if it will happen again or not. Maybe thats a risk you don't dare to take but I have already told you I'd just leave if any conflict would've come up while I've been in your guild. Never thought any guild could be this hostile, either ways I'll let you alone with this guild of yours.
It's never going to be clear of how you think but I should respect your decision and let you be, tell Kalle I wan't to talk to him for clearing up things.(If he's mature enough yet.)

Questions is why get this mad? Why is this such a bad thing etc. I decide who is in or not. People that is in the guild respect eachother. if you cant respect my choice nivi ofc you cant be in? You just now started argue with me why you cant be in? Dont understand this. So many times you dont this to me :D

Seems like an ideal reason to start an alliance character to kick kalle and the arabs ass in WSG and skirmishes, though the latter could be done with any race I guess! Turn this petty drama into motivation! ;)

Haha Kalle and the ''Arabs'' or arab as it is right now :D have never done any harm to anyone? It all started with Nivi argue with them and them back against him. Something nivi know himself already

Yeah it would've been something wouldn't it ;)) Got some LAN events to come to because the sponsor wants us to go but I will have some time to play 39 twinking, although I would not be such a good guild leader.

Why are you so of topic? Talking about Arabs and kalle? they dont have anything to do with This Guild thread.

Users who are viewing this thread