<Kindergarten Kids>Level 39 twink guild looking for people like you!

Greetings Vibecka and crew!

I recently moved to your server, I see no one online though, I brought a bunch of stuff from my server with me.

I talked to one of your Guildies, and decided to move my Paladin, I'll mainly roll healer on it.

Character name is Nymme :)

Greetings Vibecka and crew!

I recently moved to your server, I see no one online though, I brought a bunch of stuff from my server with me.

I talked to one of your Guildies, and decided to move my Paladin, I'll mainly roll healer on it.

Character name is Nymme :)

Awesome brah! Welcome to the family! :)

kindergarten Kids increased alot yesterday! We were about 6-7 people online at the same time the whole day, with a few new and old members! We also had our first 2v2 in a very long time! Some amazing rogue/hpala vs rogue/disc games were for us the start of with! Join us today!

nice 2s today guys, keep it active

Kindergarten Kids Amazing activity the last week! Alot of new players and old players came back! Had our first event with amazing 3v3 games of Turbo cleaves, KFC's etc etc! More arenas and bigger events upcoming!
Start your char today @ Stormscale horde and join the fun!
Cya

Wow! It’s pretty good that Kindergarten Kids hosted the event. Please share some photographs of this event. You know I am also a teacher at Phoenix preschool and my students also hosted an event last year. It was such an amazing thing!

Wow! It’s pretty good that Kindergarten Kids hosted the event. Please share some photographs of this event. You know I am also a teacher at Phoenix preschool and my students also hosted an event last year. It was such an amazing thing!

Yea very nice, like it alot

Kindergarten Kids still recruiting and funding more players to the family! Whisper ingame or add vibecka#2944 for info about what we are able to fund you with
A bigger list of players within the guild would to make our events 100 times better! So start your tune today!

Users who are viewing this thread