KILL THE HUNNAHS looking for Premades!!!

This has me dying bc all he says is that he's the best and so well known but that was back in the day when level 20 twinks started like no one still plays from that time anymore he's just really washed up and stuck in his little bubble

I remember those days. Skill was defined by class mechanics back then, now it is just about team synergy and being generally ok at your class and working as a team.

I remember those days. Skill was defined by class mechanics back then, now it is just about team synergy and being generally ok at your class and working as a team.

Well I kinda like having it now because now it's about how you and your team are compatable and not just a bunch of randoms thrown together

no one can fight their own battles anymore on here can they, cyberbullying at it's best

Cyber bullying is not a thing just close your device lmao

so basically what you're saying is for me to get away from cyberbullying is to go play pokemon on my gameboy, ok

so basically what you're saying is for me to get away from cyberbullying is to go play pokemon on my gameboy, ok

Your getting bullied now? Maybe you should talk to a responsible adult or high authority to relsolve this issue

hope nwa wins this livingforce guy sounds like a cunt

If you talk to me for real on Curse or Skye you will soon realise I'm a nice guy, I'm only doing this to get premades going. Drama and competitiveness go hand in hand, hate me if you will.

As they say, keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

I expect to be fighting your team also as I recall you going to have a team ready to fight us also. You ready bruh?

If you talk to me for real on Curse or Skye you will soon realise I'm a nice guy, I'm only doing this to get premades going. Drama and competitiveness go hand in hand, hate me if you will.

As they say, keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

I expect to be fighting your team also as I recall you going to have a team ready to fight us also. You ready bruh?

Tf why can't you just have a friendly little 10v10 against your friends in other guilds you don't have to get everyone to hate you to premade lmao

Tf why can't you just have a friendly little 10v10 against your friends in other guilds you don't have to get everyone to hate you to premade lmao

it makes for more competitive playstyles

instead of hey good luck all ty for getting the games going

it's more like all at 110% boys lets make these shitters understand they're tresh cens

for example <ICC> vs <SCC> is to this day my favourite 10v10 of any bracket, the mentality and backstory behind those games was hilariously entertaining and so satisfying to watch

this is probably a complete shitpost i'm so dead irl

we dont need this drama just play games, its not about whos the best no one cares if you want to do that shit go to 19s and compete with pizza and them

we dont need this drama just play games, its not about whos the best no one cares if you want to do that shit go to 19s and compete with pizza and them

damn son youve changed... wheres the happy go lucky poll every other day smack talking neon nobody loves or misses?

damn son youve changed... wheres the happy go lucky poll every other day smack talking neon nobody loves or misses?

yeah we don't need everyone freaking out thinking they are hot shit what we need to do is to just play

if you want to go full retard and think your gods gift to world of warcraft go to 19s

Users who are viewing this thread