KILL THE HUNNAHS looking for Premades!!!

Livingforce

Hi twinks,

As the title states, my team is ready to do real id's and premades from 22nd of December to the 29th of December. The day we have our full squad is on the 27th of December if anyone wants to fight us seriously.

When ever we have a day to premade i will update this post, we're ready for anyone who wants to challenge us.

I'm hoping im not going to be disappointed with all this big talk thats been going around, best of luck to all teams. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
By the looks of it you showed up a little to late. I tried to get guild activities going and everyone just wanted to throw little bitch fits.

I'm sure you will be able to find someone though. Good luck with the guild and games.

By the looks of it you showed up a little to late. I tried to get guild activities going and everyone just wanted to throw little bitch fits.

I'm sure you will be able to find someone though. Good luck with the guild and games.

Regardless, we have showed up. The rules stated if not one can challenge us within the month of us looking to fight people. We will be given the title "Champion Guild" until someone can step up to the plate to beat us.

NWA, this is your time to shine if you think you got what it takes along with anyone else that wants to prove anything.

Regardless, we have showed up. The rules stated if not one can challenge us within the month of us looking to fight people. We will be given the title "Champion Guild" until someone can step up to the plate to beat us.

NWA, this is your time to shine if you think you got what it takes along with anyone else that wants to prove anything.

I guess you haven't looked at the forum lately, that's long gone.

We have already shined by the way.

We have already shined by the way.

Lol shining against fodder teams, you keep thinking that. Either way we will get the title if people fight us or not. Anyone willing to fight a real team be my guest.

I watched the games, you guys get no praise from the teams i saw you fight, until you beat someone note worthy. If your go inactive we will take the title.

Lol shining against fodder teams, you keep thinking that. Either way we will get the title if people fight us or not. Anyone willing to fight a real team be my guest.

I watched the games, you guys get no praise from the teams i saw you fight, until you beat someone note worthy. If your go inactive we will take the title.

RRBC still are 1-0 we would be next in line btw

You'll have to talk to TKO by the way. He is the premade leader. <NWA> is still around, won't going anywhere.

You all are noteworthy? By the people I have talked to half of them seem to have played for the teams we pretty much GY farmed. But hey, maybe I'll be surprised.

Not going to argue with you, good luck to the guild. Hope to see you all actually pug and what not, be useful to the community instead of coming here to think you are proving a point.

You'll have to talk to TKO by the way. He is the premade leader. <NWA> is still around, won't going anywhere.

You all are noteworthy? By the people I have talked to half of them seem to have played for the teams we pretty much GY farmed. But hey, maybe I'll be surprised.

Not going to argue with you, good luck to the guild. Hope to see you all actually pug and what not, be useful to the community instead of coming here to think you are proving a point.

As i work in the mines 84 hours a week i don't get time to "Pug" like you guys do. I'm here for one thing only, to beat all your guilds to the ground. And what your want to argue about? I will ask TKO to see if he wants to fight.

As i work in the mines 84 hours a week i don't get time to "Pug" like you guys do. I'm here for one thing only, to beat all your guilds to the ground. And what your want to argue about? I will ask TKO to see if he wants to fight.

Hmm.. Then maybe your guild members will step up in your place? Would like to see you all active in the pug and real id premade scene as well.

Not really here to face guilds that could care less to actually be a part of the bracket.

You asked if anyone was willing to take over the thread

Ill take the great burden of your hands
See to it that there is a guild champion

Give living and all the hyped members of that thread a chance

You asked if anyone was willing to take over the thread

Ill take the great burden of your hands
See to it that there is a guild champion

Give living and all the hyped members of that thread a chance

It's all yours!

Glad you finally showed up after the bracket died have fun premading against nobodies

Hmm.. Then maybe your guild members will step up in your place? Would like to see you all active in the pug and real id premade scene as well.

Not really here to face guilds that could care less to actually be a part of the bracket.

I participate in real id's whenever I'm asked. The aussie twins cant really play much except for premades though, and we literally just made this team. I hope to fight you guys sometime, it would be fun. I think your guild will probably be the only challenge thought tbh.

Like yourself?

This has me dying bc all he says is that he's the best and so well known but that was back in the day when level 20 twinks started like no one still plays from that time anymore he's just really washed up and stuck in his little bubble

Users who are viewing this thread