Keybindings and moving for 20-24 twinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hmm how do you know about my druid...but na I don't use heal bot either it clogged up my UI. Why? Do you recommend it?or one in specific? I may be interested in trying it.

Unless this is a troll then thanks for the bump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that would really help a lot of druids.Plz add it asap. Finally a TI contributer. So if this could maximize peoples skill as druids do your best to show it. You mean unit frame as in that big circle around people :) right?

Holy view distance batman!

Better yet give me till like 9 or so to get to a pc so I can watch this video in 1080p but I watched it on my phone and awesome macros and mouse over addon .More on this in a few.Thank you for your contribution.

If you are going to try mouseover macros then you should definitely try focus macros as well.. Easier to handle imo and just as helpful if you want to be that pocket healer or keep track of one person in general for awhile

Edit: Since I told you about them you aren't allowed to focus me while gy farming >.< only rule

How about this. I won't farm you. Just for being helpful to the thread instead of trolling the thread I actually made to help twinks. Honestly I don't know if I will be farming so soon because I've been away for a while. What are some target macros people should now.

Btw with your help we can make this bracket more skilled and situation awared.

Hmm I guess magically..? lol Idk when the last time I said I clicked was
It was like 6 months ago or so, you mentioned that you put explosive shot right next to shadowmeld and lifeblood or something like that so that you could click them faster together.

edit: so that this doesn't completely go off topic, I'll just add that I have a macro that focuses my mouseover and just use focus macros for CC and stuff

Last edited:
It was like 6 months ago or so, you mentioned that you put explosive shot right next to shadowmeld and lifeblood or something like that so that you could click them faster together.

edit: so that this doesn't completely go off topic, I'll just add that I have a macro that focuses my mouseover and just use focus macros for CC and stuff

I remember that but I after enough pvp I just started to slowly use bindings.. They are surprisingly easy to do but Idk if it actually helps my gameplay any.. Guess its hard to compare any changes to a cata hunt compared to a MoP hunt.

I think focus macros are the way to go when dealing with less then 3 targets but once you get above 3 mouseover ones are needed

Players tend to evolve and change their game style is just natural process. Thank you lil for the contribution. Trolls that are off topic thanks for the bumps :p the more the Merrier.
Haha seems they don't get enough attention :D

If anyone has any other contributions all opinions accepted. You wo t brought judged Yde will make sure of that. Healing Marcos and attacking Marcos welcome. Also key details that should be taken into account when going into a bg.

If anyone has any other contributions all opinions accepted. You wo t brought judged Yde will make sure of that. Healing Marcos and attacking Marcos welcome. Also key details that should be taken into account when going into a bg.

im not even trying to troll right now. Reading all that, have u honestly only just worked out what macros and keybindings are -_- cuz every post you have written makes it sound like that /shrug
to keep on topic here is a macro hunters can use
#showtooltip arcane shot
/cast [target=duopaladin] arcane shot
/palm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread