EU+US Keepers of Time Tabard (without prison keys)

Well, I'd still like to run it at least once to get the dungeon achievement, though I'm doubtful we can actually clear the last boss XD Anyone still up from US server?
Yep I'm down. Crystalpall said you need 3 hunters 2 healers and the rare drop from MoP to "freeze" a mob for group pulls... which I don't have lol. But I have a disc/guar druid on AP whenever. Add me tacticz"1394

Yep I'm down. Crystalpall said you need 3 hunters 2 healers and the rare drop from MoP to "freeze" a mob for group pulls... which I don't have lol. But I have a disc/guar druid on AP whenever. Add me tacticz"1394
I'm guessing Crystalpall means http://www.wowhead.com/item=86577/rod-of-ambershaping :O

Not sure it can be acquired due to the inability to loot high level mobs. Slightly off-topic, I was wrong about it being fixed, could of swore I was able to loot a mob in Tanaris or something. I did mess around with some old game commands and was able to switch from personal loot to group loot in a party but it didn't do anything. Might be worth messing around with, i just don't care enough about it anymore plus Legion :p

I'm guessing Crystalpall means http://www.wowhead.com/item=86577/rod-of-ambershaping :O

Not sure it can be acquired due to the inability to loot high level mobs. Slightly off-topic, I was wrong about it being fixed, could of swore I was able to loot a mob in Tanaris or something. I did mess around with some old game commands and was able to switch from personal loot to group loot in a party but it didn't do anything. Might be worth messing around with, i just don't care enough about it anymore plus Legion :p
Yep that's what he has. Rhae pm me your btag if you want to do this, we'll see about getting a group.

I can't verify since 7.0 hit with it's changes to the way Characters loot but I personally have that item on one of my 10's so I know for a fact it could be looted at one point by low Levels.

Yep that's what he has. Rhae pm me your btag if you want to do this, we'll see about getting a group.
Sorry, don't have as much time to play lately and the time I do have I spend leveling my pally to 110 x)

Wish you guys good luck c:
I can't verify since 7.0 hit with it's changes to the way Characters loot but I personally have that item on one of my 10's so I know for a fact it could be looted at one point by low Levels.
Yeah, totes. It was definitely lootable before, maybe I'll try and swing by and see if we can still loot it, doubtful though.

i found that i can change the loot type by changing to a raid group, change loot type, then change back to party group. it worked for me when multiboxing and setting to free for all, not sure about other loot types or level restrictions

i found that i can change the loot type by changing to a raid group, change loot type, then change back to party group. it worked for me when multiboxing and setting to free for all, not sure about other loot types or level restrictions
I will test this myself with my 3 Accounts here in the coming days since I have Level 10's that I can put into a Raid Group.

Users who are viewing this thread