Kale, congrats

Area 52 bots and Outtlaw both got to 100k before I did. The same thing happened with 50k. I wasn't first there either, and wasn't trying to be. 250k is the goal. Anything less is just a stepping stone to it. I might not be the first to that either, but if I keep playing, I'll get there eventually.

Could of gotten it if you didnt afk when you were about to die.

I understand if you are about to lose, but die?

lol

I don't really care about winning or losing and I don't care about getting max HKs first or dying or not. If I did I'd just roll rogue and being a useless stealthing ***** all the time in mid. Maybe the odd sap and kill steal. Would be pretty easy to do if that was my goal.

Things I did work towards include being exalted with both WSG and AB factions, the latter to confirm that 20s couldn't get the tabard, which, unsurprisngly, they can't. I also took a week off during which time Outtlaw grinded hard and passed my HK count. Again, not that I was trying to be first. He's since stopped playing since he hit the 100k mark. He may well be back, but that happens a lot, people work hard, reach a goal, then lose interest.

Anyway, I will continue to stay or leave a game as I choose. Nothing anyone here, or in game, says will make me stay or leave.

I don't really care about winning or losing and I don't care about getting max HKs first or dying or not. If I did I'd just roll rogue and being a useless stealthing ***** all the time in mid. Maybe the odd sap and kill steal. Would be pretty easy to do if that was my goal.

Things I did work towards include being exalted with both WSG and AB factions, the latter to confirm that 20s couldn't get the tabard, which, unsurprisngly, they can't. I also took a week off during which time Outtlaw grinded hard and passed my HK count. Again, not that I was trying to be first. He's since stopped playing since he hit the 100k mark. He may well be back, but that happens a lot, people work hard, reach a goal, then lose interest.

Anyway, I will continue to stay or leave a game as I choose. Nothing anyone here, or in game, says will make me stay or leave.

Kale, I like you. You should just make an AP horde char for arena though.

I picture the person behind your monitor looking exactly like your avatar, with the same furrowed brow anxiously counting down the HKs to Bloodthirsty. I bet I'm right.

He's tagging them off one by one on a HUUUGGE kind of calendar.

Funnily enough, there is a resemblence. The hair is different though. I haven't had long hair in quite a while. As for the furrowed brow, yes, I have been told I constantly look angry when I have no emotion what so ever. As for the HKs, they happen when they happen. If I really wanted them ASAP, the fastest way would be botting them in world PvP in Barrens with instant res. Failing that, just botting in general. I'm not in that big of a hurry and I may even delete Kale soon in an attempted name change. If it doesn't work then I'll either play something else or just find something else to do.

Users who are viewing this thread