EU Just as bad as the Arcane Intellect exploit

Add me on btag Spudd#1133 i can help ya check it out now if you want

#Banannons2018 lego

Have played against said player and I have nothing against him as a person or a player but can confirm that he has 0 impact on the outcome of games

alright nice Makkapakka and Holythane i'll add both of you right now, but i can't play right now.. so it'll have to be maybe tomorrow or whenever you guys want/can... i'll do some prep work before we go so we have the most chance of being successful!

its like 3% stats, 60 int is WAAAAAAAAY worse, and i'd give him mad fucking kudos for getting the actual item lol.

Bro, are you seriously complaining about a twink one shotting you? Gtfo of here baddie

Usually this thing doesn't bother me, but I cannot help but feel disappointed when players intentionally play 19 bracket to piss other people off, that's not cool. That isn't twinking.
Exhibit A is a Warrior named 'Twinkreaper' who queues with his survival hunter buddy every single day. If you have come across these two you already know what I'm about to talk about.

This guy is running the full standard 27 gear, 32 emils brand, STV trinkets etc, but with the inclusion of a IL450 necklace I presume he somehow grinded legion mobs for. Anyway, this scales his entire twink to IL61, the highest I have seen since a long long while.

It's problematic; firstly, well done for securing cool gear, the grind must have sucked, but secondly playing premade warrior/survival duo is ridiculous, hunter should reroll, period.
When you enter a BG and you're being 1 hit on your IL41 twink, the fun dies, instantly.

They're not dumb, they know what they're doing, it's making 10-19 bracket unplayable, unless you enjoy dying countless times due to GY camping.
Am I wrong to be more disappointed than salty? That in the EU servers it's becoming impossible to have good battlegrounds because of players like this?
To me, having an IL450 necklace is just as bad as having the 60 intel buff because they're just going to camp GY for 15 minutes and not be touched. Not to mention your team quitting out and leaving you at a disadvantage.

Anyway, here is the armory, you guys can judge for yourself
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/thrall/twinkreaper

twinkreaper

OH you would have LOVED Cataclysm if your complaining about 3% increased stats.

Just watch the first minute...

I REPEAT! NO ONES GIVES A duck! YOU ARE ESSENTIALLY IN THE MAD MAX THE ROAD WARRIOR PERIOD OF TWINKING, NO ONE THAT MATTERS IS LEFT AND EVERYONE THAT IS LEFT IS BAD. YOU HAVE SHIT GUILD LEADER/ADMINS OF THIS SITE ASSERTING THAT ALL THAT MATTERS IS 'WINNING'. WARGAMES DONT HAPPEN ANYMORE BECAUSE NO ONE WITH HALF A FKN CLUE AND ANY SENSE OF MORALITY IS LEFT. ALL THAT REMAINS IS A CESS POOL OF LEGION TWINKS ROLLING ARMS/SURV/DISC/DRUID
couldnt Agree with this more, legion has 0 competitive pug bgs and have had very few wargames which is rly sad.

wait, so.. youre upset that someone has discovered higher ilvl gear for the bracket? isnt that.. what twinking is? becoming imba and wrecking? The real question should be where can I get that gear!

I think a majority are missing the point and just using it as an excuse to be a teeny tiny bit toxic, but that's fine it's expected, the point of the post is the whole meta of War/SurvHunter combos and how it's ruining the bracket. Even premades are having a tough time.

I believe you can farm the neck from Murlocs on Eye of Aszhara. Simply have a 110 kill everything, then use your 19 to loot and it should scale down to your level (in theory).
Wowhead says 0.1-0.8% droprate but it's actually something like 2%.

If anyone can confirm it that'd be sweeeeeeeeeet.

I think a majority are missing the point and just using it as an excuse to be a teeny tiny bit toxic, but that's fine it's expected, the point of the post is the whole meta of War/SurvHunter combos and how it's ruining the bracket. Even premades are having a tough time.

I believe you can farm the neck from Murlocs on Eye of Aszhara. Simply have a 110 kill everything, then use your 19 to loot and it should scale down to your level (in theory).
Wowhead says 0.1-0.8% droprate but it's actually something like 2%.

If anyone can confirm it that'd be sweeeeeeeeeet.

Time to get it before the nerf

Users who are viewing this thread