EU Just as bad as the Arcane Intellect exploit

Anonymous

Usually this thing doesn't bother me, but I cannot help but feel disappointed when players intentionally play 19 bracket to piss other people off, that's not cool. That isn't twinking.
Exhibit A is a Warrior named 'Twinkreaper' who queues with his survival hunter buddy every single day. If you have come across these two you already know what I'm about to talk about.

This guy is running the full standard 27 gear, 32 emils brand, STV trinkets etc, but with the inclusion of a IL450 necklace I presume he somehow grinded legion mobs for. Anyway, this scales his entire twink to IL61, the highest I have seen since a long long while.

It's problematic; firstly, well done for securing cool gear, the grind must have sucked, but secondly playing premade warrior/survival duo is ridiculous, hunter should reroll, period.
When you enter a BG and you're being 1 hit on your IL41 twink, the fun dies, instantly.

They're not dumb, they know what they're doing, it's making 10-19 bracket unplayable, unless you enjoy dying countless times due to GY camping.
Am I wrong to be more disappointed than salty? That in the EU servers it's becoming impossible to have good battlegrounds because of players like this?
To me, having an IL450 necklace is just as bad as having the 60 intel buff because they're just going to camp GY for 15 minutes and not be touched. Not to mention your team quitting out and leaving you at a disadvantage.

Anyway, here is the armory, you guys can judge for yourself
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/thrall/twinkreaper

twinkreaper

You realise that ilvl will only give a few extra stats lol, its the surv that is the problem and doing most of the dmg

Yeah its definitely not the ilvl. You would get 2% extra stats getting to 61 from a normal well-geared ~40 twink. For 19, that 2% translate to probably 1 agility (and prob 1 verse/haste/crit too) and maybe a couple stam and armor. So you're talking like maybe <10 extra damage on any of your abilities.

Survival is just broken. You can still 1 shot people with a full set of dungeon drops (ilvl 25). Add in the occasional dragonslayer you get while waiting in queue and it just does so much damage.

Edit: Misread the hunter as having the ilvl. Either way - same point applies. The ilvl is doing very little for their damage. The base class/spec is what is strong.

Last edited:
I cant even 1v1 Survs with my gear. Btw we are running into many Twink grps with skilled Fc Druids. A good druid has more impact as 2 dmg Twinks. Btw arent wand wearing Twinks reaching like 7% extra stats? And my 3% are a problem?

More attention to the Arcane Intellect buff pls, keep bringing it up and more will use it!
GJ on that part :)
Btw isnt that neck "greyed out" when in bgs, like common legion blade was?

More attention to the Arcane Intellect buff pls, keep bringing it up and more will use it!
GJ on that part :)
Btw isnt that neck "greyed out" when in bgs, like common legion blade was?
It’s scaled down to 19 but it’s 450 ilvl so no it’s not greyed out because it’s at his level req

I REPEAT! NO ONES GIVES A FUCK! YOU ARE ESSENTIALLY IN THE MAD MAX THE ROAD WARRIOR PERIOD OF TWINKING, NO ONE THAT MATTERS IS LEFT AND EVERYONE THAT IS LEFT IS BAD. YOU HAVE SHIT GUILD LEADER/ADMINS OF THIS SITE ASSERTING THAT ALL THAT MATTERS IS 'WINNING'. WARGAMES DONT HAPPEN ANYMORE BECAUSE NO ONE WITH HALF A FKN CLUE AND ANY SENSE OF MORALITY IS LEFT. ALL THAT REMAINS IS A CESS POOL OF LEGION TWINKS ROLLING ARMS/SURV/DISC/DRUID

ALSO YOU CAN TELL OP IS A SHIT FUCK LEGION TWINK BECAUSE THEY LIKE ALL SHIT FUCK TWINKS THINK THAT ILVL MATTERS WAY FKN MORE THEN IT ACTUALLY DOES.....NO GODAMN ARMS WARRIOR IS ONE SHOTTING YOU YOU DUMB FUCK

Working hard and grinding for an epic is an accomplishment, i dont see why other *twinks* if you cry babies can even call yourselves that, cant enjoy pwning noobs who refuse to put in the effort to get the best in slot.
This isnt an arcane intellect buff you can easily aquire, this was a peice of gear he worked for and earned, stop the qq, get on his level or get the duck out of the bracket.

WHO THE FUCK IS GRINDING FOR GEAR? THIS IS LEGION AND HALF THE REASON TWINKING IS DEAD IS BECAUSE YOU CAN LITERALLY REROLL TO A NEW FOTM IN 60 MINUTES.....ILVL DOESNT COUNT FOR SHIT AND IF YOU ACTUALLY THINK ILVL MATTERS YOU ARE BAD....A 1V1 BETWEEN AN ALL GREEN/LOOM SURV AND A BIS ILVL SURV AT THE SAME SKILL LEVEL WILL COME DOWN TO RNG CRITS

Do all anons get the OP tag or does the OP have multiple personality disorder?
Anons are hivemind creatures.
[doublepost=1519688506,1519688450][/doublepost]Seems that necklace can be bought off AH, I just don't see how a 19 is able to loot stuff off skull levels

Seems that necklace can be bought off AH, I just don't see how a 19 is able to loot stuff off skull levels

I think it didn't have a level req for a few days. Once it got noticed, they added a level req. So it a twink takes it off, then they can't re-equip it. Sometimes blizzard disables them too - but sounds like not in this case.

The fact that it is possible to get ilvl 450 gear on a lvl 19 is Awesome.. However it remains unknown as how to get it.. Some people say that it was only possible in the beginning on Legion and that obtaining these epics is already impossible now.. However i'm not sure!

I want to go and try to see if we can loot any mobs on the Broken Isles..

I have a question.. If you are in party with a lvl 110 on your lvl 19.. and he kills a mob.. does that automatically mean that you can loot it? Or do you have to Tag it? or maybe heal the 110 in order for you to get loot?

I've been going around Classic zones and i've found that we can loot many mobs that are 10+ lvls higher then me.
Not just in some places... but so far in every zone i've been in i've been able to find mobs that are lootable and i've found a pattern of which type of mobs are possible to be looted by low lvls.. and it has to do with their loot tables..
Which gives me a list of mobs that have a higher % chanse of being lootable by low levels on the broken isles...
All i need is a Fellow Researcher who can come with my lvl 19 and investigate!
Would be nice if you have a 2 Seater flying mount to speed things up

IF anyone is interested please contact me and we can search and maybe if were lucky we can let the grinding begin! :D

It's our duty to be BiS!

Users who are viewing this thread