Just an update on state of alliance right now

Oh look, half the horde team is from bleeding hollow and are all monks and druids. Yep, thats why ur game sucked ass. Thankfully I got a shammy on horde side now so if people no life faceroll the pugs I can just hop on whatever side is doing better that night.
All the badies need to start doing this to balance out games.

I have Twinks on both factions, and I'm going to start playing on the LOSING team.

Been winning with my eyes closed lately on Horde, so I'll try to do some Ally representing on my Shammy.

alliance is so bad

KpnPL6a.jpg

Getting 3 caped while queing 5 mans by teams with less 29s who don't even have a healer.

For shame.

You alliance scum are so terrible its not even fun anymore

Just realized that that 5 man was from another "Elite premadeing guild" that expect you to transfer your fully geared/chanted tink to their server for the pleasure of dragging their scrub selves across the finish line.
Twinks Eat Twinkies
Recruiting more skilled players for a premade minded, no bullshit guild. We're in team speak constantly and always improving as a group, sharing tips, macros, etc. we only run WSG with the right comps, otherwise we are queuing 2s or AB and recently EOTS (I'm personally not a fan of that one.)
Anyways, we're here for one thing and that is to premade. The guild is extremely elitist. We do not sponsor, however, we do have some gear and enchants that players can have if they need them but we don't keep stock for anyone on purpose. Talk to the Chinese they can help you out.
Hmu Zerkerjerker#1228
ROFLMAO

You badies need to go back to 19/24/70 where no one will notice what a joke you are.

GTFO MY LAWN!

Last edited by a moderator:
alliance is so bad

KpnPL6a.jpg

Getting 3 caped while queing 5 mans by teams with less 29s who don't even have a healer.

For shame.

Just realized that that 5 man was from another "Elite premadeing guild" that expect you to transfer your fully geared/chanted tink to their server for the pleasure of dragging their scrub selves across the finish line.

ROFLMAO

You badies need to go back to 19/24/70 where no one will notice what a joke you are.

GTFO MY LAWN!

Your a little too hype bro. I'm actually starting to think you live on ti. For 1. Novaslayer is my cousin, he started playing the game last week so he has no clue. As for those other four, yeah, I'm gonna have to ask about that. When we usually run 5 mans I'm there and I'm running the show my guess is they weren't even in comms at all. Either way, yes, we are here to premade, which means putting it down when we have to in a 10v10. Not going try hard for every pug we step into. If you ever wanna stop commenting on pugs revive that dead guild of yours and hit me up when you got 10.
I've never seen a post by you that isn't edited you think into this way too much. Your hype on ti about this stuff. You screenshot things... You are way too old to be this high strung over a video game cow nipple man.

alliance is so bad

KpnPL6a.jpg

For shame.

Just realized that that 5 man was from another "Elite premadeing guild" that expect you to transfer your fully geared/chanted tink to their server for the pleasure of dragging their scrub selves

ROFLMAO

GTFO MY LAWN!

Please remove this post for harassment towards TeT

alliance is so bad

KpnPL6a.jpg

For shame.

ROFLMAO

GTFO MY LAWN!

And here we have [MENTION=7974]Franchi[/MENTION] looking to start drama....the only thing your missing in your gbank is a pair of balls to actually premade those alliance guilds your talking down too...

Wow. This guy really made me log onto my phone, just to comment on his stupidity. Like I told you last night Franchi, I was not playing to win. My toon is not even complete. Don't ever act like you are on any sort of high horse. You ain't shit. The fact you even took a screens hot proves how much you need to try to boost your ego. This is all just comical really.

And here we have Franchi looking to start drama....the only thing your missing in your gbank is a pair of balls to actually premade those alliance guilds your talking down too...
You were there. You seriously going to tell me you saw ANYTHING from those scrubs that made you think "Yeah lets put together a ten man and have a competitive game."

Anyone see that damage doe? Queing with the agility resto druid solo healer. Mmm.

Against the 4 rogue ambush squad. Mmm.

we need more people like franchi who play wow to live, and milk nipples for some extra cash here and there

I asked them about it they said they were fcking around the whole game. Go milk some cows.
Now I am confused are you
Twinks Eat Twinkies
Recruiting more skilled players for a premade minded, no bullshit guild. We're in team speak constantly and always improving as a group, sharing tips, macros, etc. we only run WSG with the right comps, otherwise we are queuing 2s or AB and recently EOTS (I'm personally not a fan of that one.)
Anyways, we're here for one thing and that is to premade. The guild is extremely elitist. We do not sponsor, however, we do have some gear and enchants that players can have if they need them but we don't keep stock for anyone on purpose. Talk to the Chinese they can help you out.
Hmu Zerkerjerker#1228
Or are you a guild full of jackasses who que 5 mans to troll alliance by throwing games?
He prolly milks his old lady too and makes her moo. Since all know at that age he's prolly married with kids. Neglects them all for wow.
How old do you think I am?

Now I am confused are you (no, I'm not. They said they were just messing around. Not playing serious, what is confusing about that?)

Or are you a guild full of jackasses who que 5 mans to troll alliance by throwing games? (That's actually exactly what they were doing, however I'll have to answer that question with a no because that's not how we usually roll)

How old do you think I am? (Too old to care this much about a video game mate)

Answers to all your deepest questions
Come on dude. The feral on my team has 4k dmg do you really think for a second they were playing serious? gtfo of here with that shit. Oh actually he was resto, wearing his full agility set as a troll. Same difference.

Users who are viewing this thread