Join F2P Horde on Aggramar!

This was Yde talking about a old thread. For some reason, the OP couldn't update it and a new thread had to be made!

Currently, there's quite a lot of f2p's on Horde on this server. Every evening there's a good amount of players online. There's also a good number of 85's and lvl 19 twinks that help us out with group invites. Groups are formed for BG's and dungeons almost daily. Occasionally, we even play War Games.

There's balanced number of classes here, from what I know. So if you decide to make a character, pick whichever class you like! :) But I strongly recommend you make a Horde character. There are very few Alliance players on this server, compared to the Alliance community on Twisting Nether. I myself keep my Alliance characters on TN and Horde characters on Aggramar, and don't find anything wrong in doing that.

Frankly, I only made a character here a few days ago and I'm having lots of fun here! There's a great community here with some genuinely nice poeple. A lot of good twinks I know actually rerolled their characters here.

So make your character today! You won't regret it! :)

Here are a few videos I made of arenas we've played on Aggramar. These are solely for showing that we play arenas and that they are pretty fun. The purpose of these videos is NOT to show-off of my skills or anything of that sort.

u only include the videos where i sucked QQ

Bump for people to see that they can also have a good community at eu !

Bah!

Looks like you guys got some decent community, you do arenas and what not.
I rolled on ghost realm, and theres noone here, just me and Bybzi.
Perhaps in MoP I`ll join your realm if some class like warlock or melee shaman will become playable...

Bah!

Looks like you guys got some decent community, you do arenas and what not.
I rolled on ghost realm, and theres noone here, just me and Bybzi.
Perhaps in MoP I`ll join your realm if some class like warlock or melee shaman will become playable...

Would be nice to have the ''Blues brothers'' on Aggramar.............:)

wsg weekend yo

also free bump for people to see how fun it is here !

Aggramar after fishing free for all madness !!

23kxd8m.png

more screenies please !

1688wlg.png

where is celes? :(

she wasnt online at that time i think or didnt want to come cant remeber it was still early for me :p

needs more ppl willing to do arenas!

ps: celes needs to eat less ginger cookies

Last edited by a moderator:
''Arenas'' ? - oh i know it's the thingy where you play against other thingies and never lose a thing....................right?

Celes even looks like a ''ginger'' now.........:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back from the ptr. Where are you all guys hiding? I've seen only denrasill online recently

With the Dark Portal bugged, you can't find them nubcakes getting drunk at Halaa anymore.

They're trying to fight of their addiction to whiskey with BBQ's in Northrend! Search there!

Users who are viewing this thread