Join F2P Horde on Aggramar!

Bump with a question: what are the peak times/when are the most people on?

its now 2:15 and 6 20's are online + some p2p with f2p addon

peaks would be arround 22:00 server time sometimes up to 25 people online at the same time

on friday and weekends in the week more like 21 server time

hope this helps :)

Aggramar EU is a friendly server with a nice community of twinks I would reccomend to join.

With the Dark Portal bugged, you can't find them nubcakes getting drunk at Halaa anymore.

They're trying to fight of their addiction to whiskey with BBQ's in Northrend! Search there!

I agree Broken,all those drunken bastards...................

Last edited by a moderator:
Aggramar EU is a friendly server with a nice community of twinks I would reccomend to join.

great to have u ! welcome again

Anyone having problems logging on to character ? I get disconnected at around 80% load time , strange , same thing on other servers.

Logged on Aggramar after like 2 months today. Must say, it's still a great place! <:eek:

Below are a couple of videos of the type of activity we have on Aggramar.

These videos were created by​
Zetalot
. He's an excellent player and he's really done a great job on editing the videos also. They give a pretty good look at the type of activities we've got on Aggramar, including Arenas!​
Below are a couple of videos from his channel:​
[F2P] Nevmind 7 - Frost Mage PvP Twink - YouTube
[F2P] Nevmind 6 - Frost Mage PvP Twink - YouTube
[F2P] Nevmind 8 - Frost Mage PvP Twink - YouTube

Create your character today and join in on the fun!​

Decided to edit the bit in the original post with videos. Removed my own videos because they were created all the way back in Cata and I barely log on WoW anymore. I doubt I'll make new videos any time soon.

However, Zetalot was kind enough to let me post his videos. They're really excellent videos, displaying what PvP is like on Aggramar in this new patch.

If anyone else has got videos of activities on Aggramar or something else they'd like to share about Aggramar (and it doesn't necessarily have to relate to PvP!), then send me a Pm and I'll gladly add it in the original post!

Hey, whats up Aggramar? Vaught signing in after a long hiatus from Aerie Peak US.

formerly the druid Chenn, i forgot the email and account of my US trial and will be joining the friendly horde players on this realm.

Hey, whats up Aggramar? Vaught signing in after a long hiatus from Aerie Peak US.

formerly the druid Chenn, i forgot the email and account of my US trial and will be joining the friendly horde players on this realm.

Welcome to our community then, I guess :)

I approve of this realm and EU Horde in general. Strangely enough, the population of F2P's isn't very large.

20+ people on peak times is not enough for you? :<

Users who are viewing this thread